Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aèrith

Money Making

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Panda67 View Post
op nerf now

Raptor J3sus

02-09-2013

seems to be a pet oriented champ, i look forward to it

Calderweiss

02-09-2013

Wait a minute..... Quinn RIDES valor? She said it isn't a place you could see from above. :O

JarBeeKar

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderweiss View Post
Wait a minute..... Quinn RIDES valor? She said it isn't a place you could see from above. :O
I really hope not, champs with wings that can fly (ie, Galio, Kayle) look fine, but Corki is one of the dumbest looking champs in game, imo.

Shinrasaa

02-09-2013

I'm pretty sure Val is more like a companion than a mount. I could be wrong, but in the journal, he doesn't look like a griphon or mount.

Calderweiss

02-09-2013

Uh in the data it seems she rides him. And wouldn't it be cool if she did?

Raptor J3sus

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWithoutTophat View Post
I'm pretty sure Val is more like a companion than a mount. I could be wrong, but in the journal, he doesn't look like a griphon or mount.

This, it seems she was raised the the outskirts of Demacia, in the forests, so it would be suggested that she would be a more "natural" hunter.

When it says "it can only be seen from above", means that Valor found it and would suggest that Quinn can communicate with Valor and vice versa.

It could be that Quinn is a tracking hunter and will be able to use valor to scout through the fog of war similar to how twin shadows works but dealing damage And giving sight and may be stunning them if Quinn was not visible while casting it. (this is suggested when Quinn and valor find talon (lol) at his camp, and valor strikes from the dark catching him off guard).

Edit: To add to it, she does not treat Valor like an animal, but like a person calling him "Val" for short. He is her companion, her friend.

A Crying Cicada

02-09-2013

The suspense, Riot.. It is killing me.

Finch Toast

02-09-2013

Ǫ.Ǫ Mr Stylus, the one and only majestic parrot, please abate the woes of your people..
End our suffering.
Give us Quinn.