Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
I really hope you guys have enjoyed this!

As Ironstylus said, Quinn's journal has been our first foray into this kind of character introduction and we'd really like to explore more. Part of the goal was to introduce Quinn's story through more than just the wall-of-text bio you'll see in the game client. We wanted to do something very personal for her, something that could be uniquely "hers," and we came up with the journal idea to serve that goal. We'll definitely be looking into similar stuff for upcoming champions as well--stay tuned.
ever thought about a motion comic or mini-movie? kind of like TF2's "meet the x" series?

Lunatix

02-08-2013

I've been watching this thread like a hawk lol, I just want to know what she looks like.. Q,Q

Revelationz

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
^ This.
> Answer my question Parrot.

I wants the steel legions Quinn.

CragBlade

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch Toast View Post
Incoming? o-o

Edit:

Key words here?
That word play!
I said lost because I don't really believe Caleb to be dead. I don't think he is Talon, but I am not entirely certain he is truly dead either.

The MechE

02-08-2013

She better yell, "DEMACIA!!!"

Finch Toast

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
I said lost because I don't really believe Caleb to be dead. I don't think he is Talon, but I am not entirely certain he is truly dead either.
I know, was just pointing it out because that is also how it is stated in the journal.

CragBlade

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatix View Post
I've been watching this thread like a hawk lol, I just want to know what she looks like.. Q,Q
Oh the puns.

MTaur

02-08-2013

Quote:

As Ironstylus said, Quinn's journal has been our first foray into this kind of character introduction and we'd really like to explore more. Part of the goal was to introduce Quinn's story through more than just the wall-of-text bio you'll see in the game client. We wanted to do something very personal for her, something that could be uniquely "hers," and we came up with the journal idea to serve that goal. We'll definitely be looking into similar stuff for upcoming champions as well--stay tuned.
It's rather cute, but it's no substitute for actual lore, imo. It's a slightly-longer-than-usual teaser, which is, like, an advertisement for the champ release at least, and at most, it's hype for lore that may or may not actually happen, as far as we know.

Trolosaurus

02-08-2013

Quote:

So does this mean bios are gone?

CragBlade

02-08-2013

IronStylus and his teasing has returned once more!:
https://soundcloud.com/ironstylus-1/hah-hah