Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demacia Needs Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixSlayer13

02-08-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Clever detectives unearth the last chapter

"Brought to justice", but questions remain. If not Talon, who? If not Noxus, what?

Memories, victories, and battles still to be fought.

The forest and fields stretch out before them. Looking towards the future, taking flight, the wings of Demacia spread wide.

That's one majestic bird.

Of course, not as majestic as the parrot himself.

But close.

Finch Toast

02-08-2013

Quote:
Eiyuuken:
Unfortunately, i think Val is a giant bird and Quinn is gonna ride on it. Like, how sejuani rides a boar... >.>

Wowowo why all the hate.. Bristles is awesome. Don't tell me you got a thing against ride-able beings... Ima send Willump on you.

Though, I don't believe Val is mountable. Based on the size of the rail he/she is perched upon. I could be wrong.

I already want to draw a fan art.. I could imagine Val flying overhead and laying one on Garen's head. :x

No respect, tsk tsk.

Edit: Also, putting it out there, Someone mentioned how he believes Quinn feels inspired by native american trackers. I can imagine a skin for that on her with some kind of adornment with Val's feathers.

Alice Twilight

02-08-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
There is a serious effort. This is but one vehicle that we viewed as a good mechanism for this particular case, Think of this as an experiment and a prototype for delivering context and story.

About time. We've been waiting for a while, maybe I need to be more patient but I for one have been waiting a very long time for something like this.

Zhalost

02-08-2013

Ok, bird. Time for more info :3

Zertryx

02-08-2013

Quote:
Finch Toast:
Wowowo why all the hate.. Bristles is awesome. Don't tell me you got a thing against ride-able beings... Ima send Willump on you.

Though, I don't believe Val is mountable. Based on the size of the rail he/she is perched upon. I could be wrong.

I already want to draw a fan art.. I could imagine Val flying overhead and laying one on Garen's head. :x

No respect, tsk tsk.

i actually am not fond of mounted champions

I dislike corki because he's way to clunky and sejuani i was dissapointed when i found out she was on a boar compared to her original concept that i saw which looked awesome to me.

The mounts are cool idea but the thing is it makes the champion clunky and i feel that the mount takes away from the champion themselves.

TBH i never knew nunu was the little thing on the yetti for the longest time, i always thought willump was nunu.

Aldamas

02-08-2013

From what I've gathered from reading those pages, she uses Val (Her Bird) hence "When the son sets, Val will strike from the dark" and it seems like she might be meant to be a jungler, from the last page " I miss the leaves and dirt beneath my feet and the silence of the forest" and since she is hunting an assassin she might possibly be a counter assassin?

Ask Talon

02-08-2013

Quote:
Liltaker:
From what I've gathered from reading those pages, she uses Val (Her Bird) hence "When the son sets, Val will strike from the dark" and it seems like she might be meant to be a jungler, from the last page " I miss the leaves and dirt beneath my feet and the silence of the forest" and since she is hunting an assassin she might possibly be a counter assassin?

She wouldn't be hunting me.

I am the anti assassin.

Eiyuuken

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Clever detectives unearth the last chapter

"Brought to justice", but questions remain. If not Talon, who? If not Noxus, what?

Memories, victories, and battles still to be fought.

The forest and fields stretch out before them. Looking towards the future, taking flight, the wings of Demacia spread wide.

Quote:

“Relivash had been trying to frame Noxus all along,” commented Katarina. “He put us and Demacia against each other—all so the League could claim the nexuses in Kalamanda!”

Quote:
Relivash and Farnsley’s network of co-conspirators included many authors of the Journal of Justice.

Quote:
High Councilor Vessaria Kolminye made this statement
<---?

Quote:
The perfidy of Ralston Farnsley and his cohorts has placed a black mark upon this office, and so, leaderless, those that remain shall retire to our respective principalities.

Quote:
Oh, all those months ago. I was barely recovered from being made Shaco's pin cushion, fired up and ready for action. And where was that action? Kalamanda.

Hmmm.... Kalamanda.... >.>

SilverStorm

02-08-2013

More about Quinn! Please?! D; I can't go on!!!

Eiyuuken

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Quote:
Finch Toast:

No respect, tsk tsk.

Edit: Also, putting it out there, Someone mentioned how he believes Quinn feels inspired by native american trackers. I can imagine a skin for that on her with some kind of adornment with Val's feathers.

No hate. Just from what i've seen... mounted champs dont look so good on league. Pretty much what Zertryx said. If the mount does not match the champ well aesthetically, then i have no interest in it.