Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorSetoZero

02-08-2013

Sounds like she's a scout character anti assassin. Especially with the travels where armies can't and how she found a hide out that can only be seen from the sky and the old ways new ways info. they don't have assassins so they need a way to counter. she is most likely asking to join the league in the letter. Also she stated she would take out the target before he knew she was there. also they already said she would be a different kind of champion could mean Just to her nation. either way ill buy her I like her story line. good job riot

TheEnygma

02-08-2013

yet again, no PBE release

Eiyuuken

02-08-2013

Okay guys. I imagine that Val x Quinn are somewhere near the institute of war.

If you look here there is a river of water that splits 3 ways. To the bottom right, u see there is a somewhat forest-like area next to the right most river path. The map also has an N for north...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9&d=1360351728

I believe the location that is being talked about is the Howling Marshes which is not a good place for an army to pass by due to having to move thru a marsh and since marshes usually have tall grass, it would be easy to hide and get away. From the marsh you can go thru the mountains that lead to zaun and then go to noxus from there.

if you look here, u can match the river in this map
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/sites/...images/map.jpg

Jackin131

02-08-2013

I wish they would just release her and get it over with

Éloquence

02-08-2013

She's a scout for sure, with a bird pet, not sure of where her abilities would even start but she looks COOL.

Ask Talon

02-08-2013

Demacian catching me?

Not a chance in hell.

Miestr Spounk

02-08-2013

If you want people to see this, you should pin it at the top of the forums!

DoctorSetoZero

02-08-2013

Her pet might be a passive ability that you can control to give you view of the enemy maybe even be able to make it follow players. would work against assassin to prevent them from getting the drop on people.

Badnik96

02-08-2013

Obv Caleb is Worst Talon Ever and Quinn is the majority of GD

Apaulcalypse NOW

02-08-2013

If you cover the top of calebs head with your hand it kind of looks like talon i don't know if it's just me tho anybody else think so?