Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wtvdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HYPED ABOUT QUINN
Is Caleb still alive? ANSWERSSSS

Fennec Ah La Fox

02-08-2013

Man and here i was about to buy Warring kingdoms Xin i guess i have to wait and see if i need to save up my RP for the new champ

Daemon

02-08-2013

So wait...did she kill Talon?

You can't just kill off League champions like that. SURELY HE WlLL RESPAWN. pls.

SlayerCrusader

02-08-2013

the bird is a lie, damn u parrot.

danielmaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Valor might give Beatrice a run for its money as the best bird in League! (Besides IronStylus of course)

Eiyuuken

02-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3&d=1360264865

Quote:
Authorities apprehended Relivash and Farnsley after Talon, acting independently, tracked them to the outskirts of Noxus.
Quote:
Citizens of Demacia: dangerous times lie ahead.

I will not waste what small space I have here on frivolous words. The situation is dire: despite the faith we’ve placed in its leaders, the Institute of War has proven itself a duplicitous and unjust ally.
Jarvan, i must further investigate... I need to join the league... >.>

dragonoob

02-08-2013

i cant wait to see more, i love this! one of the coolest ways to unveil a new champ.
just 1 question will all the pictures fit together? cause #2 and 3 do

Apaulcalypse NOW

02-08-2013

"Originally Posted by 1xBlackStarx1
It's Caleb all along, isn't it. He faked his death so Quinn wouldn't know that he became an assassin, which she wouldn't approve of. Right? RIGHT?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hence.. "Questions still remain.."

=)
So your telling me that the three deadliest blademasters in all of valoran is actually 2 noxians and 1 damascian?

Talon's earliest memories are the darkness of Noxus' underground passages and the reassuring steel of a blade. He remembers no family, warmth, or kindness.

First line from talon's lore hmmm and also found this in the trivia part of talon's wiki page:

The bird-like creature perched on the fallen sword in the Sneak Peek bears a striking resemblance to Beatrice, Swain's raven, hinting that Talon's past may be interlaced with Swain's in some way.

but maybe it's not swains birds but quinns bird val???

Also look at the chinese splashart he isn't in front of noxus but then again he could be their for a mission.

or!!!! that's what the hidden message is behind damascian heroe's wanted ....quinn wants talon to go back to his roots

AlphariusRising

02-08-2013

Quinn, Anivia, Swain, Fiddlesticks, and Udyr (Phoenix)

Gentlemen.

We have our bird team.

If Quinn is an ADC, we even have a meta-compliant bird team, since swain can top and fiddle can support!

Besteau

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Oh, you noticed that.

Excellent =)
IronStylus, may you add me as a friend? I would like to talk to you about your experience working in your field. Kind of like an interview of sorts.
Please and thank you,
Besteau