Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demacia Needs Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psycho Pretzel

02-08-2013

That's a sexy looking bird.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-08-2013

Quote:
1xBlackStarx1:
It's Caleb all along, isn't it. He faked his death so Quinn wouldn't know that he became an assassin, which she wouldn't approve of. Right? RIGHT?

Hence.. "Questions still remain.."

=)

Dryad Soraka

02-08-2013

THE WINGS OF DEMACiA !?~??~?~

om g

BestBilbo

02-08-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
That's the goal =)

First of all IS, it's great what you guys are doing here !

@Volty, perhaps even @IronStylus if you actually know how Quinn & Val will work;

I hope Val is not going to be just a 'visual extra' to her as a champion, I really hope Val will be controllable with ALT-Commands, functioning and working as an extra/addition to the champion.

I realize I find this extremely hard to explain, but long story short; I hope she doesn't have a few abilities where you only send Val to a location or an enemy for a few seconds, I really hope we'll get to control Val as an individual unit.

Could we have a quick 'yes' or 'no' here or a tease you could give us ?

PS: I take this pretty personal, I've been fighting for a 'real pet champion' (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2847268) - pretty much wondering for one ever since I started to play League, basically.

EDIT:

Quote:
Éidolon:
It's a HUNTER! Like from Ragnarok! Where She can constantly send her hawk around the map to scout with Shift_ Click or Alt+Clicks or w.e,

She probably has a long-bow with sniping abilities as well as being able to make her Hawk attack.

Well seeeee

Woo I'm excited.

^

riot pls

Zerglinator

02-08-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Hence.. "Questions still remain.."

=)

You FIEND!!!!!!!!

Adumu

02-08-2013

Oh god oh god oh gawd,

SPIKE SPlEGEL

02-08-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Clever detectives unearth the last chapter

"Brought to justice", but questions remain. If not Talon, who? If not Noxus, what?

Memories, victories, and battles still to be fought.

The forest and fields stretch out before them. Looking towards the future, taking flight, the wings of Demacia spread wide.

ERMERBERD!!!

The bird is the word.

Psycho Pretzel

02-08-2013

Ooooohh
There's gonna be a plot twist!!

MajesticRaven

02-08-2013

Bilbo stop the spam sheesh.

Is this one of many types of experiments? Like with the next few teases or things be a little different just to see what works and what doesn't before any type of consistent release occurs?

Éidolon

02-08-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Clever detectives unearth the last chapter

"Brought to justice", but questions remain. If not Talon, who? If not Noxus, what?

Memories, victories, and battles still to be fought.

The forest and fields stretch out before them. Looking towards the future, taking flight, the wings of Demacia spread wide.

No...... IT IS TALON! and I think we're right.. well some of us.. she's no harpy, gryphon riding anything.

She's a peasent raised in the forest with her Hawk that has become a precision Scout and Archer. Chances are she's extremely similar to Hunters or Snipers from Ragnarok Online, and Valor can most likely be controlled like Mord's Ghosts and probably even has a Shift+ Q,W,E,R hotkey for separate abilities., which would be sick.