Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotHit

02-08-2013

I get the feeling Quinn and Val are going to be a very entertaining carry for me to play. First of all, I'm completely addicted to support type gameplay. League made me fall in love with it and now I have to be a support in everything.

So what does that have to do with a carry? Well, I predict this duo will play out like a Ranger in Guildwars 2, a pair that fights as a single unit. I also predict this because it's what I'm hoping for more than anything, the ranger is my favourite profession. But, one thing any ranger quickly learns, they have to fight through their pet, just like a support has to fight through their allies. Support gameplay in a different role? What this means is, Riot is spoiling support players.

The Season 3 change giving us hilarious choice for items and income that lets us keep up with other players in build, Nami, THRESH and now A CARRY?! Well, okay, I might be completely wrong about Quinn. But, just the thought is enough. Thank you Riot!

TTA Demetrio

02-08-2013

I am so excited for a new ADC. Thank you Riot.

I just hope Valor isn't like Ori's Ball. I hope they fight in unison like the previous poster said.

Go Riot!

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labcown View Post
We need more Lore-Intensive Reveals like this. This is almost as great as the old JoJ back in the day. Also, I don't even care what "Quinn" is anymore, I know for fact I'm getting her as soon as she gets out!

Great Job Guys, Keep it up!

imarobbiepie

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTA Demetrio View Post
I am so excited for a new ADC. Thank you Riot.

I just hope Valor isn't like Ori's Ball. I hope they fight in unison like the previous poster said.

Go Riot!
We don't even know if it is a carry yet.

Penakoto

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRobB View Post
They said like, 10 times the next champion would be a dedicated ADC.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Please parrot give us more!!

SilverStorm

02-08-2013

Love the story. So sad about her brother. ;( Can't wait for Quinn!

StonerSundays

02-08-2013

page 5 and 6 are up on surrender @ 20

General Quackers

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxuka View Post
Read.. it's Quinn AND Valor, Valor is the bird. We already got Swain that can transform into a bird (with Beatrice) and we got Anivia for the phoenix (A bird too!), it would too much repetitive for her to be it or transform into it.
Whoosh...

Éidolon

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRobB View Post
I'm going to say it's a Ranged AD Carry and Scout.

Come on there are arrows, apples, quills on the pages and there are two names to the Champion. Clearly Quinn is the girl and she's an Archer/Hunter/Merc and her familiar is Val which is a Hawk that can fly freely and separately as well as attack.

I'm calling it! Almost exactly like Hunters from Ragnarok.