Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imaloony

02-08-2013

I've got to see Quinn shank Talon. That Ezio look-a-like has it coming.

Eledhan

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephen View Post
what if it is an arrow styled pen? Also I do not know what we are going to get. if it is a hybrid is it going to be range/range, range/magic, range/melee, range/bruswer, maybe melee/pet maybe you switch between val and her. it has made it sound like a full bird, but what if it is someone that transforms into a bird?
I thought it was a pen too, when I first saw the pic. But, when the first pic included the blue feather, I figure either that or the pencil looking thing in the 3rd pic is what she was writing with. I'm pretty convinced that she would not be using the "bolt pen" when she has perfectly fine writing instruments instead. She's a back-woods traveller...she'd not have use for such a "flashy" pen. (my thoughts, anyway)

As for the kind of fighter she is...I'm pretty sure she's probably gonna be predominantly ranged based on the red comments (Volty's?) However, that was before the dagger pic was released...Makes me think she might be the opposite of GP...ranged for the majority of the time, but with 1 ability that is melee.

As for Val...it's clear the bird is a separate being. I just hope they make him more than a simple animation and actually involve gameplay around him. I'm guessing something kinda like Lulu & Pix. But, seeing as Val is probably just a highly intelligent bird, he probably won't enhance any of her attacks, but rather, be used for utility purposes...Blinds, scouting, etc.

Here's hoping that Quinn is a hybrid of Vayne's mobility with Ashe's utility!

Purple Hurricane

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Don't forget Runaan!

Team Diana, at it again

forget about the team. i wanna know did you pull it off the problem of controlling a pet like in old dota or dota2 this val guy seems interesting

The Jenso

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Hound View Post
All of this is assuming she can even catch the assassin! I actually really like your idea that Quinn isn't the character at all, but just an elaborate device to reveal him @_@
What if the killer is using an elaborate device to catch Quinn out in the open? >.>

Bendak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2013

When did Riot start doing lore again, and does this herald any serious effort at a continuous lore?

lmaonade200

02-08-2013

Val is Teemo

Quinn throws exploding Teemos as projectiles

GJ Riot

Eledhan

02-08-2013

OH!

What if Val flies "overhead" of Quinn at all times, unless Quinn gives a command? Kinda like Janna's bird.

This would give Quinn players longer vision or maybe a stealth detection active or something. This would go great with the concept of hunting assassins, who rely on stealth...

Question Hound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensoFullbuster View Post
What if the killer is using an elaborate device to catch Quinn out in the open? >.>
You misunderstood me. Not a device as in like a physical contraption, but a device as in a plot device, a development in the story. MajesticRaven suggested that all of this build up for Quinn could actually be Riot's way of introducing a completely DIFFERENT character.

ßubbletèa

02-08-2013

is this *new* champ related to fiora? just guessing :/

Enlighdividuo

02-08-2013

Calling it now, and anti-stealth champion