Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem with screen resolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aiden Victore

10-25-2010

Since last night I have been having a problem with my screen resolution during the game loading screen and game play. On screen everything is larger, the graphics do not look as sharp, and my mouse clicks do not always respond as they should.

No, I did not ever go in and tinker with the resolution. I did do one thing, though, and that was to try enhancing the shadow effects. After that game is when my resolution problem started.

I could live with the poorer graphic quality, but the mouse clicks not functioning properly can really disrupt my play, especially in a team fight.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve my issue? I'm pretty computer illiterate when it comes to this type of thing, so any help would be appreciated.

tl;dr Screen resolution messed up on it's own during game, affecting game play, how to fix?

Aiden Victore

10-25-2010

Bump Up.

votolatos

11-02-2010

this just happened to me. i changed shadow effects in game... then the resolution was ruined next game.

logged out, reset... messed w/ all vid options to no avail.

any help would be appreciated!!!

Lore Ravendark

Recruiter

11-02-2010

I also changed the shadow effects, but I had no problems other than the screen sometimes releasing my cursor, thus making it hard to move the screen, because once my mouse was to the "edge" of my LoL window, it would go onto my 2nd monitor where it isn't supposed to be able to go. My best guess would be to play around with the video settings in a practice game until they don't mess up