Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

banned for server errors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cangewarrior

02-07-2013

hey guys! the problem was that i got banned for dcing in the game, but it wasnt my fault, i only dced 2 times, one because idk how ALL my team client crashed (weird but true) and in the second time my loading screen got stuck in a percent, it wasnt loading and i couldnt do anything than closing my server and going in again.
Please if i can get a solution from riot i would be very gratefull, ty
PS: sorry for my bad english, and i send a support ticket, im waiting for answers

JakeXm

02-07-2013

Well, I can probably tell you one thing.
It is possible if your whole teams client crashes, there's a specific bug some players have been abusing lately that causes players clients to crash, so I've heard, and have been a victim myself.

Cangewarrior

02-07-2013

yep, i read about that, but seems that the leaverbuster doesnt care about that, and about the second dc idk why my game got stuck in the loading screen

Hi Im Prusten

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Hopefully you will get a red post, this is happening a lot. Keep bumping it, too

PhageQuit

Associate QA Lead

02-07-2013

Hi Cangewarrior

Can you give me your summoner name in the PBE and I can look up some information about your account?

Cheers

Cangewarrior

02-07-2013

thank you for your answer phage, my pbe summoner name is the same: cangewarrior

PhageQuit

Associate QA Lead

02-07-2013

Quote:
Cangewarrior:
thank you for your answer phage, my pbe summoner name is the same: cangewarrior

Hmm, I don't see that you are banned, your account shows as normal. I went ahead and performed the un-ban correction on your account just in case. Let me know if that takes care of it

Cangewarrior

02-07-2013

well i can enter in my account again, but im in leaver penalty level 2 :/ thank you for unbanning me anyways