Rumble is quite possibly the worst champion in the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tehpersuns

02-09-2013

He made his mecha, which can battle gods and lovecraftian monsters, using bit from a scrap yard. It's comparable to Tony Stark at the beginning of the first iron man. i.e. damn impressive.

SunKiIIMoon

02-10-2013

Obviously someone didn't live on the edge as a GOBLIN ENGINEER!!!! back in their youth.

Naezma

02-10-2013

Viktor says there will be many more..

So far there's only one.
I'm pretty sure Viktor procrastinates.

Arcane Azmadi

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montesque64 View Post
I agree he's kind of a jerk, "the worst"? Nah, I think that'd have to be the sociopathic chemical weapons designer, one of the two assassins, the psychopathic "Doctor", the raging cannibal (Renekton), or possibly the guy looking to unleash terrors of the void into the world and wipe out all life on Runeterra. I'd say one of those is the worst.
Actually, I think the worst is still Syndra. What a one-dimensional, bratty, self-centred b*tch she is. Cares nothing for anyone but herself, remorselessly commits murder on a whim, wants to destroy the entire leadership of Ionia for being "weak" (Excuse me b*tch? Where were YOU when people were fighting and dying in the Noxian invasion?) and has NO reason whatsoever to be part of the League.

Jflash94

02-10-2013

Honestly I don't see Rumble as that bad of a champion, he doesn't seem to bad I mean much of the world thinks they're superior to other points of the world. I feel like rumble feels as if bandle city has nothing to be proud of, and the one instance when one of their yordles become honored, and highly renouned, he becomes a plitover trophy instead of improving bandle city, I mean sure bandle city is ok, but other places like noxus view it as inferior.

Another point that reinforces this is Veigars lore, the first few sentences say something along the lines of people really don't fear the yordles, and usually feel they need to be protected. Honestly if you think a race needs to be protected it means you feel this race is weak, so meanwhile you have all the taller races looking down on yordles, and feeling they need to be protected. Rumble having to deal with being thought of as weak his whole life grew to hate the people who thought him so, and so would most people who were strong, but thought of as weak or stupid or meak. Not saying rumble is thought as all 3 things, but it kind of hurts to not be acknowledged as strong, but as something needed to be protected

hope what I say makes sense if it doesn't ill try to edit redo it

HonorableGeneral

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Actually, I think the worst is still Syndra. What a one-dimensional, bratty, self-centred b*tch she is. Cares nothing for anyone but herself, remorselessly commits murder on a whim, wants to destroy the entire leadership of Ionia for being "weak" (Excuse me b*tch? Where were YOU when people were fighting and dying in the Noxian invasion?) and has NO reason whatsoever to be part of the League.
Syndra gets a free pass because she's a one-dimensional, cold *****. We don't expect her to be good or even tolerable in any way.

Rumble I expected better of, because with his sort of talent and genius he could really make the world of Valoran a better place, much like Heimerdinger. Rumble, however, chooses to squander his talents by belittling humans and attempting to justify that Yordles are somehow better.

We understand that humans have treated Yordles badly. We're trying to remedy that with the League - the League empowers weaker city-states while reining-in the power of stronger ones. If anything Rumble's disdain for humans is only making Bandle City's position worse, as he is destroying any chance of human summoners within the League sympathizing with him and trying to assist his cause.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
Rumble basically demonstrates what happens when you push someone too far. He's the foil to Heimerdinger - Rumble being the cynicist to Heimerdinger's idealism.

I'm not excusing Rumble's behavior - he's far from a nice guy, and I wouldn't condone his viewpoint considering that Yordles and Humans need not be enemies - but it's not like he's a 'Yordle Supremacist'. If anything, that title belongs to Veigar - except he's more a "I'm better than all of you" versus "My race is better than all of you".
Veigar is an odd case.

If I recall his JoJ scheme to steal the Bandle City Mothership with enchanted baloons correctly, he seems like he wants to be the villian, but at the same time wants some kind of acknowledgement from other Yordles.

He didn't actually hurt anyone, he just put together an extremely short-sighted scheme that almost looked like an attempt to be the center of attention.

My theory is that Veigar is emotionally scarred, but puts on the Villian act to hide it and appear strong emotionally while still having the inherent Yordle need for positive social relationships, which he was denied in his Noxian imprisonment.

(Rumble, on the other hand, seems comfortable being a loner. This is odd for Yordles, as they are stated to require more social interaction than humans.)

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Bandle_City#Yordles

Trolosaurus

03-05-2013

reopening this

chase2426

03-06-2013

ok this is a fantastic thread, but another thing that hasn't quite been looked at is Rumble's "dream invention" that is mentioned in Rumble's judgement. Alright this is gonna be a rather long quote:

"The harpoon plinked harmlessly off the shiny, finished exterior of a titanic battle-suit. It stood easily four times the height of Rumble’s, supported by three multi-jointed legs thick enough to withstand mortar fire. Above them, the chest – an almond-shaped slab inset with purple gems – was visibly generating some sort of arcano-magnetic deflection field. The glowing plate was flanked by confoundingly intricate arm appendages which both suspended tactical, sixteen-cell missile arrays. Rumble knew by the heads of the missiles that each was outfitted with sorcerous motion tracking and remote guidance systems. The arms terminated in two ten-barrel rotary cannons nestled in exterior composite plating. The leering head of the behemoth was a fat bulb of tinted glass coated in sensory detection equipment, presumably housing the pilot. Where its mouth would have been, a gleaming cylinder protruded, clearly the business end of a focused-energy charging plasma emitter. In other words: a death ray. Worst of all, the armor of the colossus was anodized and decorated in flawless detail with blue flames, the exact pattern Rumble wanted to paint on his suit.

Someone ripped off his dream design."

Just saying although Tristy is a PoS Rumble has the design for that MONSTER in his head. So he could be working on that in his spare time. Also I'm sure that is what he feels is the pinnacle of yordle tech weapon wise, and what he wants yordles to return to.

Borkcire

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Syndra is more comparable to a teenager who earned complete freedom, but has no idea what to do with it. Except this teenager has incredible power and a grudge against the people who were understandably scared of said power.

I wonder how she acts when Aunt Flo visits her.