annie!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kastr

12-02-2009

what items do annie players plan on using now since some of the items have been nerfed?

Karevma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I'm still using mejai's soulstealer. its good for later in the game. and gives you another reason not to die.

kastr

12-02-2009

but dont you think it'll be hard to actually fully use mejai's capabilities if you lose 1/3 of the stack if die and more than likely you will die and it'll probably have to be a long game to get all of mejais stacks

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

chaudepisse

12-02-2009

i love the deathfire grasp so far , easy to build you can start with cage , 15% cooldown reduction + elixir to reach the cap , and a really huge on use finisher (a pain without keybind tho)

i didnt even bother with soulstealer before the nerf so it wont affect me much
My first issue will be to understand what order to get new items, i used to start with ruby crystal and rush it into catalyst, now i ll prolly start with tome + health potion and decide if catalyst is still worth even after the nerf and picked later than i used to

before :
ruby > catalyst > boots > rylai

now :
tome > cage > boots > ?????

i m concerned by mana issue i ll have without catalyst and that i might have to play less aggressiv aswell

Karevma

12-02-2009

hmmm when im in a pub game i do die fairly often lol. but with a set team, i can rely on my tank to do his job. so i'll use mejai's in arranged team games. but the deathfire grasp sounds good...i'll play a few practice games with annie and get a feel for new builds, then get back to ya lol.