So whats with this match making?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eaglewolf

02-06-2013

Im playing games with people who have never won a dominion game and i have over 400...so confusing

Malah

02-07-2013

Two reasons. Matchmaker is screwed up for Dom because of the low population and win count doesn't mean much of anything even when it's working. I'd get games against players with 1500 wins with 50 Dominion wins.

Eaglewolf

02-07-2013

Its just frustrating to have people who just suck so bad...every game haha

lbgsloan

02-07-2013

I thought they tweaked the MM so it tried a bit harder to keep people with similar win counts together. Did they end up pulling that change for Dominion? I haven't seen anything TOO glaring in my games lately, but there's still the odd 'team with 3-4 flash/ignites vs team with all revives'. I don't get it, enough people are running revive now that you'd think others would clue in. I mean at least run ghost and pretend you're making an effort to adapt the game mode.

WorstAlistarEver

02-07-2013

it really depends of the time of the day you are playing

noobsmakemelaugh

02-07-2013

no one seems to play this at low levels?

youtube to mp3

BeefJerkyHunter

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsmakemelaugh View Post
no one seems to play this at low levels?
youtube to mp3
Your attempt at spamming a website is sad.

Eloquid

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
I thought they tweaked the MM so it tried a bit harder to keep people with similar win counts together. Did they end up pulling that change for Dominion? I haven't seen anything TOO glaring in my games lately, but there's still the odd 'team with 3-4 flash/ignites vs team with all revives'. I don't get it, enough people are running revive now that you'd think others would clue in. I mean at least run ghost and pretend you're making an effort to adapt the game mode.
Whatever, it doesn't seem to be working on Dominion. I have 220 wins and get matched with people who have 10, and had one with 0.

Priem

02-09-2013

dominion match making doesnt work. at all.

I have streaks of games where everybody has less than 100 wins on both teams. Then streaks where one team is mostly balanced and the other team has all 0 wins. Which is odd because I am at over 1100 dom wins. So there is no consistency at all.