Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid,ADC,Jungle. Looking for legit team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drunkclover

02-06-2013

I have been playing this game for 2 years now and i feel like its time to start playing with a team. I am not looking for a team which casually plays, im after a team with a goal to excel, im not expecting a challenger circuit team but a team looking to hopefully reach Gold/Diamond by end year.
Currently im not the best solo/duo que player, but if u watch me im sure ul agree im a coordinative player and i do my role well every time.
I play Mid, ADC and Jungle (best being first), I wont say which characters im best with since i play a heavy counter style of play, i use almost all the champs and make sure my team synergies with itself.
If you have an offer or want to ask a few questions post on this thread as it is easier for me to reply.
Thanks

Drunkclover