Regarding the invisible characters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venzael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

10-25-2010

I've noticed that if I apple+tab to bring the desktop forward while in game and then click LoL in the dock to bring that back (*cough, hope you can understand my extremely technical terms), the invisible characters often become visible.
Just me?

Brockrascolov

10-25-2010

Tried it, didn't work. =(

semperfiordie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

doesn't work for me but i have seen that some characters will randomly show up. I have the lux sorceress skin and about 1 out of 10 times she will show up.

Ipkisss

10-26-2010

ya alot of skins dont appear for me, but this has worked once for me for reappearing skins, but most are perm- invisable

Andurin

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipkisss View Post
ya alot of skins dont appear for me, but this has worked once for me for reappearing skins, but most are perm- invisable
For me its just skins from 3 entire characters. Lux/Mordekaiser/ Sona... its about a 1 in 5 chance to see the actual model (which i've done before...) otherwise.. no matter what skin their wearing i can't see it.

jona398g

10-27-2010

i think that it worked for me thanks