Made of Paper Lunar Revel Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxFalco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
It should be papercraft, zhezhi, origami, or kirigami.
Mmm... Then I will use simple Origami.

Thank you very much for the answer Eskimofo !

Trinity R

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
[aws3]news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Papercraft_Contest/Lunar-Revel-Contest_Article-Banner.jpg[/aws3]

Paper lanterns and red envelopes, what does it make you think of? Other than “flammable,” it reminds us that it’s Lunar Revel, a time for celebrating the new year and sharing with others! In proper style, we want to share with summoners like yourself, so how about a new contest? Here’s what you do!

Make a League of Legends Lunar Revel papercraft!

We’ve seen a lot of amazing paper creations from our players, so now is the time to make your own! Here are some guidelines to abide by:

• Your submission must be primarily red and gold/yellow colored, get creative!
  • It should be papercraft, zhezhi, origami, or kirigami.
  • It must be entirely made of paper and adhesives! (Tape, glue, etc is permitted)
  • Your submission must be a champion, item, or creature from League of Legends.
  • You must include your summoner name written on a piece of paper within your entry photo!
  • Make sure your photo resolution is 1024x768. If you need a program to crop your photo, you can [URL2="http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html"]download Adobe Photoshop CS2 for free[/URL2].
  • You can submit multiple entries to the contest, but only one of your submissions can win.
  • Up to two people can work on a single entry, but the prizes will be split between you!

In exchange for this amazing work, we will award five grand prize and five community choice winners with an Origami/Papercraft kit, every Lunar Revel skin in League of Legends, and a red envelope full of Riot Points!

Ten second place winners will get this year’s Lunar Revel skins and 2000 Riot Points!

You can submit your entry through [URL2="http://woobox.com/ukyhpj"]Woobox.com[/URL2], but don’t delay! This contest is open through February 25th, so grab some scissors, chop up some paper, and show us what you can do!

HEY MS PUDDING we played a dom game together, QUICK QUESTION!

Can you be a layered art piece? what I mean is can you cut out the shapes and put them ontop of each other creating a scene or image, this would make it 2D, not the 3D art forms you have currently listed, because I have some really neat ideas, I am just hopeless at 3D art works.

PLEASE REPLY SO I CAN GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY!

WillYouLaugh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

first

Aizael

02-08-2013

*raises hand* I have a question

Is thread/string allowed? I need to know because I am considering making a lantern and string is traditionally used in some types of them.

Yankee

02-08-2013

I'm gonna crumple up some paper and make it look like Teemo, then I'm going to dump red/yellow glitter all over it.

sephyIIis

02-08-2013

Im a newbie to these things ...what is a lunar revel skin? ....oooh and while you're here ..any word on the art contest ...I did a sexy little gunblade / bulwark nami for it ....and I thought it was worth a cookie :3

xJoKeRx69

02-08-2013

whoop whoop!

Kakikala

02-08-2013

Yes! Another contest! I love the Riot contests SO much! <3 Thanks Riot!

apollyoncdxx

02-08-2013

can we use rolling papers?

sephyIIis

02-08-2013

ditto haha...I had fun with that last one