Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Lunar Revel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superflykiddo

03-26-2013

do you have to be a friend of that person on lol for a certain time in order to gift

Quote:

F4bl3sH3ro

06-02-2013

i want a gift!!

HoodieNinjuh

06-08-2013

I accedentally defriended one of my close friends. We made a deal that if he got me a skin then i would get him a champ. Now i cant send him anything.

XlXlXRikoXlXlX

06-11-2013

no....ip.gifting...to me it's a WTF moment XD

She Wants The KD

07-06-2013

So my friend wants to gift me something, But he accidently deleted me, hes had me on for 2 weeks tho, causing him to ignore me / deleting me, can he still gift or like does the time reset?

Kintai

07-07-2013

Will you guys change the two week duration for people who used to be on you friends list and are now on your friends' list again? My friend was taken off of my friends list before when my friends were messing with my account, and I don't want to have to wait two weeks to send the gift.

o Fallen Angel o

07-13-2013

hey (:

TheRealHardsting

Recruiter

08-24-2013

Can you add ip gifting I wanna get two friends a gift but I can't get all the to quick enough one for malz one corki or can you put one of these two on sale?

RahisOwnsYou

10-21-2013

So there isn't limit skins to a same friend, i can just gift a friend 3skins perday and next day another 3 skins.

B1TCHES SLAYER

11-06-2013

So my cousin, which i had him on my friend list for around 2 years, gifted me a mystery gift 2 days ago. We had a little fight inside a game about some personal stuff and he muted me. Turns out that by muting someone you block him and unfriend him. So he added me again after the match. Now I have charged my account with RP only to give him back a mystery gift, which it says i cant because we haven't been friends for a minimum amount of time. WTF is this bull****?
The mystery gifting is going to end on 12 november and I'm supposed to be indebted to him for the rest of my life ??