Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Lunar Revel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SailorMew

02-09-2013

Hi, i think there's a problem with the gifting center because I tried to gift my friend a lunar skin "Xin Zhaos" and it says he doesn't have that character when he uses it all the time.

BlackThunders

Recruiter

02-09-2013

Wow there actually celebrating lunar day ,I'm guessing asian people work for Riot game to?Or you guys just want to put it as a event

Paulkirby

02-09-2013

I sent my friend RPs and it charged on my credit card but it gave me error after i comfirmed order..plus, it is not in my purchase RP history either. friend has not received the RPs. again, it is pending charge on my credit card. help please.

Tsarius

02-09-2013

Is there any reason we can't gift with IP? We're still purchasing, and there's still an icon that you can only get through RP so it wouldn't limit the exclusivity of the "collect the other 4 icons".

Andrømeda

02-09-2013

Npr910

02-09-2013

Cool

GuardianOfLaoria

Recruiter

02-09-2013

The gift button does nothing for me?

Fellwood

02-09-2013

I've definitely had my buddy on my friend list for more than two weeks, and yet it says I haven't been friends with him for "quite enough time yet." X_x

ChrisSound

02-09-2013

You think they have ENOUGH Annie skins? Jeez.

Tati Kringel

02-09-2013

when does it end?