Good jungle champs to ranked with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LowRider237

02-06-2013

Hi, I'm currently trying to climb out of silver league ATM, but when adc mid and top are taken, I have trouble because I haven't a found a jungles that clicks. Which jungles is good for ranking/helping out the team?

Romantic Metro

02-06-2013

Bump! I would like to know too

Balls on Point

02-06-2013

I main as jungler. If the team that I get, allows me to do it, I try to choose a champion based on what the enemy chooses. If they go hard ad I like Rammus, if they are a bunch of squishies I'll pick maybe Nocturne. If they have a lot of mobility, I'll maybe get Skarner or Maokai.

I try to jungle based on what my team needs, what their team has, and who their jungler is.

Runa44

02-06-2013

I hate jungling. But when I absolutely have to, hecarim is fun he's mobile good damage and his ult and knockback onto an enemy adc is game changing

Romantic Metro

02-06-2013

Is there any jungler you prefer to play that just stands out to you? Applicable to all situations? Obviously skill will always be involved. I personally enjoy WW and nocturne as my junglers. WW is tough cause his ganks are hard pre-6 but he's just a personal favorite. Nocturne man I love playing him lol.

"This was to Balls on Point"

SeCKS Egai

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls on Point View Post
I main as jungler. If the team that I get, allows me to do it, I try to choose a champion based on what the enemy chooses. If they go hard ad I like Rammus, if they are a bunch of squishies I'll pick maybe Nocturne. If they have a lot of mobility, I'll maybe get Skarner or Maokai.

I try to jungle based on what my team needs, what their team has, and who their jungler is.
Basically this - though usually I end up on Vi anyway. The likelihood my team has a solid initiator is pretty slim, and I'm usually tanking a bit along with it.

Shen and Amumu are common bans so If I really need to I'll resort to Ram, but he's just not the same anymore.

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

Olaf (Shurelyas Randuins and kill anyone you want), Lee Sin, Nocturne, Maokai, Nautilus, Xin Zhao
Basically whatever your team needs, but it's usually a tank/tanky.

Olaf scales harder into lategame than Lee Sin does.

DroganX

02-06-2013

My favorite role is the Jungler, I like jungling with a multitude of champions and have done some pretty quirky ones(Junglerdinger ftw!) I usually pick my champion based on what my team has chosen, so I can fill in the needed gap. If we have AP in both top and mid, I need an AD champ. If we have a lot of tanks or bruisers, I'll pick up an Assassin. If it's a team full of squishies, I play a tank.

I used to hate the jungle because I enjoyed laning so much, but nobody I played with ever wanted to jungle so when Hecarim came out I just devoted myself to learn it. It took me a good dozen games to really get it down, but the experience and knowledge I gained from playing Hecarim in the jungle has taught me some invaluable tactics(only gank when you have the advantage, always flank, only initiate if you don't have a different initiator.) He's now my favorite/best champion and the Jungle is my favorite/best role.

Which champion do you want to start jungling with? I always suggest simpler champions for new junglers, such as Warwick, Nunu, and Nocturne. Champions that can hold their own and have obvious engagement strategies. Once you get down clearing the jungle and how to make ganks you can really broaden your horizon to a plethora of champions, find one that fits your playstyle, and get good with many to fit wherever you need. Or you can do what I did, pick a random champion that was labeled as a "jungler" and learn the hard way. :P

Best of luck to you!

Baronlvl1orfeed

02-06-2013

I need to learn to jungle, Diana looks appealing from what I've seen. Is she viable for jungling in Season 3?

Mich567

02-06-2013

http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...ist-thresh-era
Pretty damn useful in my opinion.