Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hana, The Lightning Sprite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadYordle

02-06-2013

Hana, The Lightning Sprite

Stats:

Health: 400 (+67)
Health Regen: 4.3 (+0.58)
Mana: 230 (+50)
Mana Regen: 6.9 (+0.6)
Range: 550
Attack Damage: 48.3 (+3.3)
Attack Speed: 0.690 (+2.4%)
Armor: 15 (+3.4)
Magic Resist: 30
Movement Speed: 335

Skills:

Passive: Lightning Reflexes

Being the embodiment of Electricity has its perks sometimes, Hana's quick thinking can come to her advantage in a fight. Anytime Hana takes damage she has a 20% chance to speed up her current movement speed by 10%, if the passive is applied the damage is also reduced by 15%

Q: Chain Ball
(Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75/80) (Cooldown: 6) (Range: 900)
Active: Hana unleashes a massive ball of lightning that flies forward in a line in front of her, upon hitting a target it deals damage and if the target has nearby units the ball will split and electrocute each one for 50% of the damage the first target took
E Active: Hana fires a bolt of energy forward damaging everything it comes into contact with
Damage: 90/130/170/210/250 (+75% AP)
Split Diameter: 450

W: Electrical Siphon
(Mana Cost: 80/85/90/95/100) (Cooldown: 9) (Range: 400)
Active: Hana saps the life from enemies in a 50° within skill range through electrical lashes regenerating her health from the damage dealt
E Active: Hana bursts from her E and in a full 360° enemy units are sapped of their life
Damage: 100/130/160/190/220
Life Regen: 20% of total damage done
E Active Diameter: 800

E: Charging!
(Mana Cost: 40) (cooldown: 12) (Duration: 4)
Active: Hana curls up in a ball while floating in mid air, during the time she is in her Charging state she gains extra armor and magic resist. in addition to this if she presses Q, W or E During this time the skill will be cast with a different affect to its usual active, it also cancels the duration early.
Second Active: Hana explodes in a burst of electrical energy that slows all enemy units within range
Armor: 10/15/20/25/30
Magic Resist: 5/7.5/10/12.5/15
Slow: 50% over 5 seconds losing 5% each second for 4 seconds
Range Diameter: 660

R: STRIKE!
(Mana cost: 140/180/220) (Cooldown: 40) (Range: 5000)
Active: Hana channels her power for a short time before flying into the sky she can remain up there for 5 seconds before she is forced to come down. upon a second cast she will strike directly at the point selected (within range) damaging enemies in a small radius and fearing enemies in a large radius with a might thunderclap
Channel: 1
Damage: 250/300/350 (+80% AP)
Fear Duration: 1.5
Damage Diameter: 400
Fear Diameter: 800

Quotes:

Movement:
"Yeah?"
"It'll be my pleasure!"
"Electrifying"
"Awesome choice"
"I'm there"
"ZAP! POW! dead..."
"Uhhh, Kay...Got it"

Ultimate Effort:
"Look out below!"
"Comin' in hot!"
"YO!!!!!"
"EPIC!!!!!"

Ultimate hitting Kennen, Volibear or Xerath:
"Check out this one!"
"ZZZZAAAAPPP!"
"I got yah lightning RIGHT HERE!"

Taunt:
"Shhh, hear that? its the quite before the storm!"

Joke:
"Whatta yah mean lightning never strikes the same place twice! i struck you like..." *Starts counting on fingers while saying "1....4....7"* *gives up* Ugh...i lost count!

Dance:
2:50-3:18 of "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM"

Rozzie IV

02-06-2013

silly aussies making champs... GJ mr. madyordle

MadYordle

02-06-2013

Quote:
Dial M 4 Monkey:
silly aussies making champs... GJ mr. madyordle

Thanks for the praise but i'm from New Zealand

Rozzie IV

02-06-2013

ah yes, forgot. the lot of you play with Gnomette and I forgot who was from where. nonetheless good work mate!

MadYordle

02-06-2013

Thanks bro, artwork i'm proud if but i think i might need to re work it...looks a little revealing now i think about it *goes back to doodling*

MadYordle

02-06-2013

~Bump~

MadYordle

02-06-2013

~Le Bump~

MadYordle

02-07-2013

Bump!!!

MadYordle

02-07-2013

(>O.Q)> can please have hug, And Honest criticism....

Frostaine

02-07-2013

Honestly, this champ is soo underpowered that all her spells combined deal as much damage as annies auto attack , let me show you:
Passive- and it seriously should be 20% chance to increase ms by 10% or 15% for -set- duration. The damage reduction is fine I guess
Q- increase the scaled base values, WHY 190 damage on lvl 5?! The split damage should also be atleast 50%..... also the range is unnecessary lower it to 900 or something
W- soooooooooo freaking WEAK, oh lets deal a flat non ratioed 130 damage every 9 second because it heals us for 13 or 26 hp...................................Ok that was too harsh, anyhow base values need to go up BIG TIME and should have scaling, also increase the heal to 15% or something....
E- this spell is dumb, why only 2 seconds........insignificant .. Up these numbers please! Including the slow btw
R-2 seconds to charge is FAR too long, it doesnt even deal that much damage, my advice
1.5 second charge on all levels , 200-300-400 damage.. Now the fear diameter is gigantic, make it 800 MAX

Overall, great concept, great spells, waaaay to under powered

Can I have honest criticism too ? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3086841