Going Pro in Season 3

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337 SawS

02-05-2013

From my experiences so far, Season 3, I think that Riot made a small mistake. The title should be:
Going Poo in Season 3.

Because this has been a disgusting, upsetting crapstorm from abusive teamtrolls and unfair bannings/suspensions.

1337 SawS

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnicerTenu View Post
Watched the video threw once... thought it was good, but something was bugging me so I watched it through a few more times.

Around about the third time it donned on me that a couple of the pros where saying that you make more money by playing video games then you do working an actual job, or (and this is a direct quote) "college is whenever, season 3 is now." Which after listening to that a few times over has me thinking that they had said that having a college education is pointless, but playing this game which is more than likely going to be around for many years to come is totally worth for going my ed-ju-ma-cation.

Seriously... if anyone here that sees that video, stays in college, goes pro, and does well in both... give them a cookie... made of gold and a paycheck. If they go pro and drop college... give them a star sticker. If they stay in college, give them a paycheck.
You make some great points. Riot has proven to be as good of role models as the NRA.

Thank you, Riot, for your incredible display of responsibility and character.

Retalo420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

WOWWWW!!!! My brother is at 0:46! LOL!

standardAZN

02-05-2013

What is so physical about sitting and playing a video game?

K1ng Panda

02-05-2013

Press 5 to get an instant PENTAKILL!!!!

TheBooby

02-05-2013

They probably think the new ranked system sucks

Shiny Swinub

02-05-2013

I'd like to know how they consider the new Ranked system, since it rewards people who have more time to play.
Personally, as a student, I don't like the new Ranked system.
That being said, at least we can envy the people who can do what these guys are doing.

sling14

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBooby View Post
They probably think the new ranked system sucks

Was totally gonna post this xD

Honda Futayo

02-05-2013

1. Go to school/get a job/find a hobby/etc.
2. Laugh at these "pros" a few years down the road.

Meterix

02-05-2013

As a lol player in college, the line about college is anytime season 3 is now really had an impact. I would love to be a pro player as much as the next lol player, it would a dream job, but it's a delicate balance between the game and school. Major props to the pros out there who make the balancing act look like cake.

12345678 ... 13