New Build for Tryndamere(no-noob)

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iHopeShesVirgin

12-02-2009

all in the title,I've tried him after the patch with my build(critical build) and i got ripped...Why? Because the spinning its a good method to escape from an attack but now.. its a useless skill.so Now i need a new build for him

(Sorry for my bad english,im french)

Xeatoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

good build
tryndamere

pick 1

TheSacrifice

12-02-2009

Zeal
Zerker's
Zeal
Occult
Infinity
PD (From Zeal)
PD (From Zeal)

Throw a Bloodthirster in there somewhere after Infinity. Bam, insta-build. You can drop a Zeal/PD for Last Whisper as well, I just prefer having mega crit chance on crit based characters.

Edit: I'm confused now. I looked over the OP again and I noticed that your crit build didn't work for you. Which is weird. I also fail to understand why spinning is to blame. It's entirely possible that it's less of an item build problem and more of a playstyle problem.

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-02-2009

The above build seems strong. I would probably make a frozen mallet or blood thirster instead of a second PD however (not that many games last that long) Since zeal, pd, occult, runes, masteries and his passive should give 100% crit fairly easy.

Oh, and you will probably want to pick cleanse now, even if you don't put points into the improved mastery.

TheSacrifice

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
The above build seems strong. I would probably make a frozen mallet or blood thirster instead of a second PD however (not that many games last that long) Since zeal, pd, occult, runes, masteries and his passive should give 100% crit fairly easy.

Oh, and you will probably want to pick cleanse now, even if you don't put points into the improved mastery.
You get 90% w/o runes or masteries with PD, PD and Infinity. Personally, I'd rather go crit damage on the new Trynd than Crit Chance, for once. He's strong and has his own built-in crit damage effect as well. Plus, it stacks! What's not to love? I'm not so sure about the Mallet. A Phage would probably work just as well. If not, ***** the Lizard buff ;D. I mentioned that you could throw in Bloodthirster myself, actually. I doubt you'd get enough gold for that, but he's a strong farmer late game so it's really a toss-up.

/agree with Cleanse. It'll probably help fix any playstyle problems occur thanks to his SS's range reduc.

Maverick Renegade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I'm thinking:

Avarice Blade
Berserker's Greaves
Sword of the Occult
Leviathan
Last Whisper
Infinity Edge

I want to take a balanced approach to crit chance, picking up just a bit of it so I'm not entirely reliant on being low on health, but not overstacking it either. I'm not a fan of PD because I'm paying waaay too much for dodge that I don't really want (not that it's a bad item).

CeeBee

12-02-2009

this build works great
avarice blade
avarice blade
zerker greaves
phantom dancer
bloodthirster
and of course! the infinity edge!
have fun tryin it out

Klazzix

12-02-2009

Boots of Swiftness
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Last Whisper
Madred's Bloodrazor
Bloodthirster (but it's unlikely you get this far, get the vamp at start though)

kaodynamics

12-02-2009

avarice blades -> vanity build -> phantom dancer
avarice blades -> vanity build -> lolz guardian angel ^_^
avarice blades -> infinities edge
zerker boots
vamperic scythe -> vanity build -> stark fervor or blood thirster
banshies veil

the basics are covered. after banshies veil you can get vanity items

Sad Faced Panda

12-02-2009

Edit: Never mind i'm an idiot

12345 ... 8