Do you lose points for dodging ranked games ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1800CoolGuy

02-04-2013

Just had to dodge because team was fighting before the game. It only gave me 5 min wait so i am lead to believe that i lost some points. How many points i have no idea though?

Deaf Note

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

yeah its bs you lose 3 points

Oak Daddy

02-07-2013

No, but you lose your **** virginity.

Ramachese

02-07-2013

Yes you lose 3 points. It is a minor penalty in my mind. If you are in a promotion series you get dumped from the series.

octavian1127

02-07-2013

you lose points but it doesn't affect your MMR, so there should be less dodge abuse.

WellsBeilgo

03-07-2013

THATS ****ING BULL****. I lost my promotional series because some stupid **** couldnt speak up on what role he was doing therefore causing a double mid??? COME ON! thats not ****ing fair!

WellsBeilgo

03-07-2013

I should be able to report people in champion select then

Commander Zack

03-20-2013

mostly happen in bronze that you need to dodge because of stupid troll.. you should not lose points for that =/

OBITWIZZLE

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellsBeilgo View Post
THATS ****ING BULL****. I lost my promotional series because some stupid **** couldnt speak up on what role he was doing therefore causing a double mid??? COME ON! thats not ****ing fair!
Welcome to life! You can pick up your ass kickings and hard learned lessons over there.

Ghod Stomper

08-09-2013

Almost out of Bronze. Promotion time in Bronze 1, and the trolls move in. No communication, an EZ that asks, what build he should go with and if he should choose AP or AD rune make up (its Ranked you should not be asking how to play a champ, go to normals for that). Then Mid decides to go Kassadin vs Mordakiser who already chose mord. He said Mordikeiser would go top. I said really, if i saw a kassadin jump in game after i selected, im going mid. Plus Renekton jumps in. Top choose Elise vs Renekton. I said are you serious. We had no tank, just random champion selections, and none of it worked together, so i said good luck and sorry for the dodge. Im at 97 Lp now and out of my promotion, but I will win my next game and be back in promotion, so not entirely worried. Thank you riot for penalizing somone that cares about their rank, and choose to understand the importance of Team Composition and Communicaiton. I will be sure not to play the game for 16 hours in order to not take a bigger Lp hit in the case I must dodge again.