Lets talk about Backdoor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paij

10-30-2010

MaroneyTradedLOL

Quote:
Twisted Fate's ult is seriously a joke and shouldn't be in the game. Being able to see everyone on the map + teleport anywhere is ridiculous. Even in DOTA, the closest skill to this merely let you teleport, and wouldn't reveal everyone on the map to you.
Have you seen how much TF sucks now? Other characters have been buffed, new characters have been created. Basically the only thing TF brings to the table is a teleport and the ability to take down a tower. In a team fight he gets raped no question. My point is that no TF is NOT overpowered by a long shot i would venture to argue that he is underpowered and needs a slight buff.

Crabberson

10-30-2010

Call me a crybaby, idc, but I think if you backdoor the "well" turret should kill you with its death lazer .

xDarkFiendx

10-31-2010

go to jail go directly to jail do not collect 200 dollars... that is BD =D... twitch is good at it too but tf has the get out of free jail card hehe

GhostDieM

10-31-2010

I love how many junior members think they know what they're talking about in this thread *joking*

saixx

10-31-2010

Heres one thing I think they could to to TF ulti to make a little less QQ for that(even though I think he isnt OP at all). Change it to only be able to teleport within oh say 1500 of an enemy(so you can out of line of sight), BUT make his ulti not let the enemy know you see them. Banshee's can still block it so a smart team could say wtf my banshees is gone, care TF ulti!! This could make him into an assassin. He can tele in but only near enemies, can see enemies to orchestrate ganks for his team, can pick off a jungler or straggler, but cant teleport into your base when all 5 of you are at his base due to range.

sorry for grammar, typing while attempting to work.

X Widow Maker X

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixx View Post
Heres one thing I think they could to to TF ulti to make a little less QQ for that(even though I think he isnt OP at all). Change it to only be able to teleport within oh say 1500 of an enemy(so you can out of line of sight), BUT make his ulti not let the enemy know you see them. Banshee's can still block it so a smart team could say wtf my banshees is gone, care TF ulti!! This could make him into an assassin. He can tele in but only near enemies, can see enemies to orchestrate ganks for his team, can pick off a jungler or straggler, but cant teleport into your base when all 5 of you are at his base due to range.

sorry for grammar, typing while attempting to work.
That is a very interesting idea. Riot staffers are looking into possible changes for Twisted but i do not believe changing his ultimate is one. They are giving him certain small buffs to his base stats, and possibly a new passive, to make him a more overall balanced character

Synwave

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Widow Maker X View Post
That is a very interesting idea. Riot staffers are looking into possible changes for Twisted but i do not believe changing his ultimate is one. They are giving him certain small buffs to his base stats, and possibly a new passive, to make him a more overall balanced character
There is a reason he was instantly banned after the first match of the grand finals at WCG. One TF > a whole team of good players.
Im all for backdooring but it needs to be very carefully balanced. TF isnt balanced in that respect.