The Quest for Doran's Ring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

03-24-2013

Oh! Yall remember that post I made? Stories I want to tell or something like that? Well, I do write down rough drafts. So, would you like me to continue with Crystal scar? I have a few other drafts in here. Sneak peek!

Ashe, how she grew up in the care of Taric, and her meeting with Tryndamere. And a bit of Sejuani too.

Master Yi sneak peek I've already written. Same with my graves and tf story (all found in: some of the stories I wish to tell)

And a story about Riven. I also kinda modified her lore a bit, and I'll definitely post that sometime soon would you like it here, or in my other thread?

saladeo

03-25-2013

The think of ashe growing with taric seems a bit mhmm weird, because he is from another plane of existence and all that i guess

dreadedwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Can't wait for more. Enough said

saladeo

04-01-2013

bump

InfinityCloud

04-01-2013

You are a very talented writer. Nice work, on both this and The Quest for Doran's Blade. Bump for you.

Frost Archer

04-01-2013

Thank you all for the praise and bumps. Tune in around half way of the month. I've actually finished tqfdr and am currently working on the strength of doran's shield. So, doran's blade is demacian justice, doran's ring will be some ones ring. Guess what is the shield.

Please, just a week or two of patience >.<

kittytoast

04-03-2013

waaaaagh. I totally understand that feeling XD but hurry! but also take your time!

saladeo

04-03-2013

dont let anyone steal your laptop/PC like what happened with Ark Angel, that luck of his, have the stories backed up, you know, just in case .

saladeo

04-09-2013

Bump because yes

Frost Archer

04-25-2013

Couldn't find it.

Anyway, turns out, I won't have Internet access for a while. (it's bloody expensive that's why) looks like I'll have to drop by the library more often. But don't worry, I will deliver what I promised