New Free Champion Rotation (Season Three: Week 1)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorodan

02-05-2013

Rengar and Kha-ziks need to be in the same rotation eventually. It'd be hilarious seeing them try and one-up each other.

Pinkylicious

02-06-2013

inb4 everyone picks Xin Shao and no one gives any love to Viktor. </3

Tesla Effect

02-06-2013

cant wait for free Thresh week

Sastifur

02-06-2013

Loving this week.
I wanted to be Graves and Xin Zhao, and Viktor was up on my list to try too.
Why does everyone say Viktor sucks...? He looks really good if you learn how to play him!

Adelphyia

02-06-2013

Glad it seems to me like such a ****ty week with quite a few repeats since I can't play anyway. Thanks, Riot.

unpopularnicky

02-06-2013

When I first heard of the new ranked queue in "League Of Legends" i thought it would help
with putting the bad players lower and good players higher. However im in the silver bracket
and getting nothing but bad players on my team making it impossible to get higher.
I am pissed about this.

Jose890

02-06-2013

Xin Zhao Graves and Udyr

zeldamaniac20

02-06-2013

why don't you have diana? seriously ive been waiting to play her for like 2 months
cmon riot

Tony Nicasante

02-06-2013

Howdy yall...let me preface this by saying I'm not the biggest poster on the boards (I know I won't keep up with it well enough) and I"m not the oldest league member (started the week Draven came out), but since I've started playing there are 3 champions that I've never seen in rotation. I don't want to negatively criticize the process, but perhaps adding a system where champions earn more percentages to be on rotation the longer they're out of it would be in order. I'm interested in playing 2 of these 3 champs (the third I bought cause I'm a support main and didn't feel like waiting). What are they? Trundle, Karma, and Cassiopia. Now...Karma might have been on rotation, my memory ain't that good but I've never seen the other two. Anyway, hey Riot: I got an idea in here if you like it, and also consider this a request to throw these guys on rotation for a week. I'd like to try em.

Wazaap888

02-06-2013

...And not a once have I seen free champion: Cassiopeia