Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loading in Corner of screen area Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TOIIIHOTA

02-04-2013

I had this problem since September 2012. I even created thread about it here long time ago. I even saw many threads about this bug here from random other people.

WHY THIS BUG STILL IN GAME?

Why client loading itself in the corner of my screen? WHY? I hecking HATE this bug. I'm losing 15-20 second of the game from the start just to get YOUR client to normal condition.

Alkurid

02-04-2013

I also have this problem. However it only started recently and it only started once I put LoL on fullscreen borderless mode.

TOIIIHOTA

02-04-2013

Quote:
Alkurid:
I also have this problem. However it only started recently and it only started once I put LoL on fullscreen borderless mode.

Yeah/ But I'm streaming I cant stream in fullscreen mode cause it starts lagging hard drops fps and streamers starts seeing random UI glitches. And windowed is just annoying cause u still can click through the borders.

I don't get it. this bug is sooooo long termed and still doesn't get fix.

TOIIIHOTA

02-17-2013

bump

TOIIIHOTA

02-21-2013

This bug still in game.
Also when I right click on "maximize" in task manager - client pops into my second monitor not first.