Do you think Ashe should be give a (small) rework?

No. Absolutely not. She's the Marry Poppins of LoL: Practically perfect in every way. 41 12.58%
I'm on the fence: Ashe is the most awesome but I canít help thinking she could be better... 40 12.27%
Yes. But so small a change that most people wont even notice unless you mention it. 103 31.60%
To heck with SMALL! She's been so overlooked for so long it's like she's been FROZEN... in TIME! 142 43.56%
Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Ashe really does need a (small) rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealSpoon

02-05-2013

I completely agree that they should change her. I like her a lot but I cant ever really play her. Her passive is wack and only really good for that first hit at lvl 1.
Her Q should just be a passive instead of an active because for 8 mana per sec? come on...
Her W is completely fine....
Her E some people are like "NO ITS AMAZING" but honestly nobody uses it, just free gold.
Her R is just simply GODLIKEEEE!!!

SUPERSEYMOUR

02-05-2013

most champions could use a rework, but we just keep getting more and more champs instead of fixing the current ones

Yhufir

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSEYMOUR View Post
most champions could use a rework, but we just keep getting more and more champs instead of fixing the current ones
I understand the need for new champs, they bring badly needed money into a f2p game that's widely played. And RIOT does spend a considerable amount of time trying to balance champions.

But that's what confuses me. Why balance ANY champ before Ashe? She's one of the most OG champs here and she doesnt get ANY love from RIOT any more. The last update they gave her they nerfed the missle speed on her ult. That was like 6 months ago. Besides that they havent touched her in forever. I understand getting Eve back into play as a priority. Have champions no one buys, or even wants, has to be a red-flag for them. But now, look at Ashe, she's falling so far behind the other ADCs it's just... well to me anyways, sickening.

Yontwisess

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdragon481 View Post
That actually doesn't seem like a terrible idea, my concern becomes you lack the ability to trade (although i suppose you shouldnt be trying to trade with ashe), and more importantly clear waves. Having the W on a long cooldown really hurts, but that could be because I am more used to playing graves than ashe. I understand why you want to take E first, but then you are missing out on literally everything that could save you in a fight/gank....... and getting nothing but extra gold for it. Especially in solo queue, it seems a very risky leveling path to follow.

Also, any thoughts about my passive comments?
W on a long cool down hardly hurts lol, you shouldn't even be spamming it since it pushes your lane. Clear waves... why don't you just keep up and keep auto attacking minions that are close to you if you're getting so pushed? One more W in a gank isn't going to make or break a fight/gank at all lol, if anything the first time you use it is probably the last time you use it, everything else depends on the level of your E.

I don't see how missing one more W is going to make you lose, you still can use W, I doubt the marginal benefit of one more is as great as you make it...

Yhufir

02-05-2013

I dunno, those W's are a great poke. Especially when they run into a bush or something

Yhufir

02-06-2013

needs more cowbell

masterdragon481

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yontwisess View Post
W on a long cool down hardly hurts lol, you shouldn't even be spamming it since it pushes your lane. Clear waves... why don't you just keep up and keep auto attacking minions that are close to you if you're getting so pushed? One more W in a gank isn't going to make or break a fight/gank at all lol, if anything the first time you use it is probably the last time you use it, everything else depends on the level of your E.

I don't see how missing one more W is going to make you lose, you still can use W, I doubt the marginal benefit of one more is as great as you make it...
If I was getting zoned and had a big wave crash into tower, I would like to have my W on a shorter cooldown than 16 seconds. It allows me to get cs that i wouldnt have otherwise and can even help me get the minions before it gets to my tower. If I need to trade damage with someone, I would also like to be able to use my W which casts between auto attacks on less than a 16 second cooldown. Marginal benefit? You max E first, ill max W. If we have to trade with someone and your W is on a 16 second while mine is on a 4 second one, I just got 4 more auto attacks (and then some) while you were waiting for your second W. I don't consider that marginal in the slightest. In just about all cases, I would want to max W first.

That aside, no one seems to want to say anything about the passive, would increasing crit chance until next crit, rather than next auto attack, be unfair?

Luninareph

02-06-2013

Temperature of the room is new passive. I agree with it.

Yhufir

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luninareph View Post
Temperature of the room is new passive. I agree with it.
Ya, absolutely. And thank you.

The numbers, as those of you who voted can see, is about 70% say "Definitely needs a rework in some capacity" with 8% saying that, while they are on the fence, they do agree something could be done to make her better (which is the case with all champions). An even 20% saying Ashe is fine how she is.

Obviously the people who read and respond in these forums, on this topic, on this thread, are a small subset of the community at large. However, I don't think that mean's we're not a good representation of the total population of LoL players (we're just a little more... involved). That being said, there has to be a way to petition Riot to actually make a change that roughly 75% of people agree is a necessity for her to stay relevant.

But how...?

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

her early game is just so lackluster to me, everything else is fine.
Possibly rework her Innate Passive