Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Miss Fortune - Runes and Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeaIot

Recruiter

10-24-2010

Should I go with Magic pen marks or Armor pen? and the other runes?
also, 21/0/9 or 9/0/21 or what??
thanks.

Jons Wongs

10-24-2010

Go 21/0/9 and Personally i would get Armor Pen just because shes a carry one that you can pretty much right click and go afk and get a kill so you're better off getting armor pen marks dodge seals or maybe mp/5 if you have mana problems and for glyphs its up to you to get either CD or magic resist and as for Quints probably get Hp or armor pen depending on if you are willing to save up for the HP quints

Kritara

10-24-2010

I agree with 21/0/9 for any spec of MF. The extra CD reduction in utility doesn't increase her dmg output in either AD or AP to outweight the 4% extra dmg. As for runes, ArP runes if your AD and magic pen if your AP. Regardless of your build I suggest Sorcerer Boots in both cases unless the other team is CC heavy and then you'd get merc treads.

I'm not a fan of health quints so I usually roll ArP or Magic Pen quints(if you were to play AP which is meh but I'll stay open minded).
As for seals and glyphs I suggest mp5/level to negative a need for mana regen. Although if your AP you may consider building a magic regen item as you'll probably be spamming MiR more often(spamming is a relative term because the CD is fairly long no matter how much CD reduction you have).