Champion & Skin Sale: Penta Agent

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDKKFC

02-05-2013

Go cho gath

ThomasKreall

02-05-2013

i will pass. nothing here for me

PwnEwe

02-05-2013

Answers: Yes they put cheap champs on sale more often than expensive champs for money, how is it not so obvious to you guys. I like this game alot and respect the free to play however they make more money just on riot points than they ever could have with a monthly fee, thus the sales to buy cheap champs and or skins it gives you (the consumer) a chance to buy the champ over playing to unlock him with ip. It is so easy to get 1350ip for cho and all others that price or under etc, but the sale makes it so that it looks like a deal youre getting rather than the obvious loss of money due to the fact there are 110+ champs and only about 20 are easy to get with ip the rest of them (roughly 90+) will take you at least 35 to 63 games at 100ip/game (you and i both know youre not guaranteed 100ip/game win or loss) and with that information you can determine for every 63 games you play at 100ip/game you may unlock 1 champ at the 6300ip mark, maybe theres 32 champs at each price idk the exact # as im not in game but 32 champs at 6300ip well do the math thats youre 63 games @ 100ip/game, so a 6300ip/champ times 32 champs is 201,600ip thus 32 champs @ 63 games per champ is 2016 games played, now my friend you are on the 4400ip champs lmfaotism, keep doin the math 25 champs (roughly) @ 4400ip/champ, 100ip/game thats 44 games multiplied by # of champs (25) (roughly) thats 1100 games to unlock all 4400ip champs and yes now youre on the 3500ip 875 games to play to unlock (25 champs @ 3500ip) and then theres the 1350ip 337.5 games to unlock (25 champs @ 1350ip) and 450ip champs in which theyre are not as many i think theres like 10 or 15 450ip champs, so the long answer is they dont want you to play 50 games and unlock a buttload of the expensive champs cause theyre on sale NO what they want is for you to buy the cheap champs and the sale champs with money because that makes you wanna play more and want to try more and more champs out, and if they get you to buy the cheap champs with money theyre guaranteed to get you to buy more rp for the expensive champs because you will soon realize the math behind this issue that ive done for you already above, they know people wont want to play 60 to 80 games just to unlock 1 single championwhen they could get every 450 champ with that amount, i mean 2016 games for a fourth of the champions in the game.. 4378 games played to unlock every champion in the game without using RP, i could be off by 6 champs or so making the value of time spent 4350 games played or so, even 4350 is way more than most would play, so by putting less rp champs on sale they can guarantee the time spent playing by players is increased and we also get the chance to obtain champions we might not of without the sales, so yes its kinda sad they make it so hard to obtain the 6300ip champs, however the game is so fun and diverse that i have about 35 champs and 15 or so skins and still have not reached lvl 30 yet. I think you guys should complain more about the map selections i wouldnt mind another 5v5 map thats not summoners rift, if im gonna play four thousand plus games i want to do it on more than 1 map please. also most of the best or most played champs are under 6300ip anyways.

LEGENDofPOOHBEAR

02-05-2013

yay

Trashcan Lanes

02-05-2013

I just bought secret agent MF like two days ago. :/

rottfacce

02-05-2013

Is There Any Way you can Make Darius go Half?

Choronus

02-05-2013

Cool! I love Xerath, he is mah fav AP mid. Although, it would be nice if a Fiddlesticks or Kog'Maw skin went on sale. I think Deep Sea Kog and Surprise Party Fiddle would be good choices, as neither have gone on sale for a while. Please consider it!

Deltanis

02-05-2013

Cleavage.

Luke123190

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choronus View Post
Cool! I love Xerath, he is mah fav AP mid. Although, it would be nice if a Fiddlesticks or Kog'Maw skin went on sale. I think Deep Sea Kog and Surprise Party Fiddle would be good choices, as neither have gone on sale for a while. Please consider it!
Sorry to break it, but Surprise Party Fiddle is actually a legendary skin xD

TinchoSubzero

02-06-2013

Lol.