Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

zed is useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mónkey K1ng

02-05-2013

Quote:
MrSnitches:
Zed does so much damage its ridiculous. I don't understand why so many people can't play him.

Your a liar he does nothing for dmg. Show us a video of you doing something good with him and maybe we will believe you.

PikaRioCed

02-05-2013

Zed is lethal and played across all skill levels and leagues.

TealNinje

02-05-2013

Just carried a team kicking and screaming as Zed, with 20 of the game's total 62 kills being mine (and 16 being the enemy team's Akali who got quite fed.) The rest of my team's kills totaled 14.

Pizzatime89

02-05-2013

Zed doesnt do any damage? Thats a lie. i thought like this when i first got him but i kept playing him and figured out hes a really strong champ, you just have to play him and man it out. Only problem i find with him is that his reactivation range with his W and Ult are a little short and i wish i could do some crazy jukes with him.

MajorSwain

02-05-2013

Other champions like Shyvana and Renekton cry when you say Zed has a terrible passive.

VitaminBeer

02-05-2013

aahahahahahahahahah

hold on

give me a sec

ahahahahahahahahahahahh

PerfidiousAlbion

02-05-2013

Zed has great damage, a great lane presence, and incredible late game scaling. He also needs to be extremely careful late game, but his damage is extremely good.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Quote:
Mónkey K1ng:
He is really weak mid and end game. Played a really long AI game had every item that was recommended for him went to go kill ash who had all her gear too, I got the jump on her, did a perfect combo then she did a few combos and destroyed me. She didn't even have one point of armor on her. Zed's energy regen is too slow, his cool downs are too long. Wish I never bought him. I think that purple bar mar difficultly means he just has a super hard time killing enemies.

Wait....what? Lol. Zed acquires more AD than any champ thanks to his w passive, and he has the highest single target burst damage in the game in his role. GG any enemy carry.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-05-2013

My last three games with Zed have been 55+ minute ranked games where I've single handedly won the game thanks to imstagibbing their carry in key teamfights.

PsychoB0b

02-05-2013

I ran into the enemy team when they tried to baron. I died, but they were all so low, my team wiped em up with no problem.

I could kill thier malphite as easily as i could thier draven.

I spent all of laning phase out harasing and out damaging irelia.

Please. Tell me how useless Zed is.