Australian Players wanting to go Pro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A6yearoldgamer

02-04-2013

Hey I'm looking to create a 5's team that will hopefully get to the level of proffessional if not severely well known.

Firstly I'll list requirements of joining the team then I'll get into more detail.
Australian- Must live in Australia, East Coast would be best due to timezones and language.
Between the ages of 16-25 - As this allows us to enter the Season 4 Circuit if the team can get to an exceptional level of playing which I believe is possible in one year.
Dedication - Without dedication a team which works as one and successfully plays together can't be accomplished.
A Stable Internet Connection - Well if you don't have this then there's no point applying, I understand fully that being in Australia causes us to have reasonably high ping but everyone can estimate what a stable connection is.
Skype and a working Mic/Headset - This is the hard part if you are to join we need a solid form of communication and that comes in the form of skype, headphones are recommended due to speakers annoying others with feedback,echo, etc etc.
A solid knowledge of LOL - By this I don't mean you have to be the best player in the world but what I do mean is that you have to have some kind of dedication to learning and taking criticism as well as knowing everything you can about all champs. I would expect players to be able to play all lanes just so they understand the purpose of all lanes and it gives them a better understanding but a primary position is required.
Willfullness to learn Ready to learn from other team members and other players as I know I myself am no where near pro but I know that I can become so with help from other players and any resources I can get. So if you don't have this feeling there's no point trying.
Any Skill Level - It doesn't matter what your skill level is to an extent, sure there will be a few people I'll have to pick between but it's not about already being pro if your a decent level 30 mid and your not so good at items or something we can work together as a team and learn more and more.

So what do I do if I'm interested your asking?
Please add me: IGN: A6yearoldgamer
and tell me what you think of yourself are you confident to do this, what's your favourite role? What champs are you good at? etc etc. We can have a few games together and see what your made of. It's open for anyone who meets the locational criteria so please come and give it a shot.

ONLY SUPPORT AND SUB ROLE LEFT,
Still accepting others as backups as first team is a trial so keep it coming

R4wrFre4k

02-04-2013

hit me up
R4wrfre4k

F0B3Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

ill add later tonight, we can run some games then

ShadowCrasher

02-04-2013

Hey guys, my in game name is shadowcrasher, i have been playing since the start of season 1 i can play EVERY role but my best is middle and top lane. If you want to give me a trial or anything add me ingame and we can play a few

AUS Final Spark

02-04-2013

i play mid.

can play almost every champion mid at a decent lv.

best 3 champs - anivia, leesin, morde
good champs never used - AP kogmaw, AD Corki, Khazix, Jarvan

Private Crabs

02-04-2013

Let me get this straight, you're at the bottom of Bronze in solo queue but you're looking to go pro in one year? Not happening. I can see you getting to solo queue Platinum in one year maybe, but you can't be trying to make a serious team if you don't even know the basics of the game.

A6yearoldgamer

02-04-2013

It's not about my ranking or that of the team's it's about starting at the level of average and working together to become a strong team and playing better as well as motivating each other. In one year putting the goal as high as possible that way if we don't reach it hopefully we can reach the next best thing.

A6yearoldgamer

02-04-2013

*HECARIM PARTY PONY BUMP*
Sorry about the bump but gotta do what you gotta do

A6yearoldgamer

02-05-2013

Sorry people still need this support gotta bump

Nemios

02-06-2013

bump