Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Find zed best ways and combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaydralin core

Recruiter

02-03-2013

As the title says i'm triying to find the best way to make zed combo and taking full advantage of situations:
-What to cast first.
-When to use the ulti.
-How to calculate fast when the marks gonna make the kill so you can concentrate in someone else.
-Order of castings.
-favorable and unfavorable situations and how to get out without dying.
-when team fights who you should attack first?.
-build.
-the ulti shadow and the normal cast shadow: use the normal one to escape or use it to attack? and when you should use it?.
-suggest or not smart cast and to which attacks.
-other important tips.

i would like to star by saying that i had more than once the chance of taking down two champions at almost full heal by starting whit the ulti(the most common thing to do) automatically casting the second shadow and alternate whit it while casting "q" and "e" and then alternate whit the ulti shadow to be the less spotable possible for enemy attacks then use the rotten king sword to gain some life and attacking the enemy whit the ap bost of the normal shadow whit that i still have time to cast "e" a second time dealing damage myself plus the two shados or at least one, i always put the shadow in direction of the closest escape way out then wait for the mark to do effect while attacking the other enemy ....and then i get a double kill XD if they separate at the moment when i cast the ulti i only attack one and don't even cast my normal shadow to have a way to escape from the second champion. Thats mostly the order i do it, not always works because i tend to confuse the casting order and it's really tricky since i can only do it whit smart cast on all but the ulti at the moment but if i cast it well then it's devastating, i would like opinions about this, i'll be grateful to see any suggest you have on the casting order as well as the generall combo and any other thing you may wanna share that can help improve zed

P.D: sorry if my english is bad i'm still learning -.-u...

LSA

02-03-2013

Ult, E Q then E spam + aa's. Open with your ult because it does damage based on how much you've done after you used it until it detonates so you want to get as much damage off before it does. Use the normal shadow to escape or chase if it's safe.

iProbie

02-03-2013

if you don't have ult up, use W first to get double shurikens + slowing slash and immediately switch to the shadow after casting QE and follow up with auto attacks and more E spam

wolferer

02-04-2013

This is my favorite combo:

-Poke enemy down a little bit (don't try to combo full health people unless you're way ahead of them)
-Ult in
-E to put massive slow down
-W away and jump to it (this will reduce the damage you take from counter attacks
-Q to hit with 3 Shurikens
-Activate R to go back in, finish with an auto and an E before the mark procs.

You take minimum damage this way and will look like a pro when you dodge your opponents stuff by Wing out right away.