Malzahar Voidlings Don't scale anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illidan Stormage

02-03-2013

I don't think malzahar's voildings scale with ad anymore, it looks like 5 per level. Most websites say its still 100% ad ratio, but I didn't nottice them getting any attack up. 1 website says it was 5 per level. What is it?

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

A quick test is going AD malz in a bots game and testing vs ap malz see if damage is different.

Ralfazar

02-03-2013

Voidlings NEVER scaled off of ap they only scaled on ad. Now unless they ninja'd it to ap dunno, test away.

Illidan Stormage

02-11-2013

its 5 per level now. This is a huge nerf and now ad malzahar isnt viable anymore. Stupid secret patch.

RockJockey

02-11-2013

I personally don't like AD Malzahar, especially on Dominion, but I am sad that Riot sought to eradicate a possible non-meta build for a champion.

Spexray

02-11-2013

Wait WHAT? I literally JUST posted a thread about how voidlings can now apply Black Cleaver. Now they don't scale AD? We need a red in here, because the LAST champion that needed a nerf was AD Malzahar. Hell REGULAR AP Malzahar is still weak, so naturally they nerf his underpowered unviable off-build?

Spexray

02-11-2013

Just tested it in custom. Voidlings don't scale with AD or AP.
Today is a dark day for unviables.

StormEagle5000

02-11-2013

It's complete bs. If anything my fav champ needs a buff

Absolute 42

02-12-2013

This is a sad day indeed :/ AD Malz was fun.

Arrevax

02-12-2013

I have no idea why they'd remove the Voidlings' scaling... AD Malzahar was such a strange, interesting, and far from OP build on a champion that could use some attention (completely ruined by QSS and no mobility or slows). There was no justifiable reason to weaken the Voidlings. All they do anymore is add tiny amounts of supplementary damage and feed gold to whoever kills them.