LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All Delete

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaah View Post
halp pls
A few good games. Regarding the Annie games, Im not sure why there's Rylais and Liandrys. Sure theyre a good combo but Annie isnt really a dps type champ. Or thats how I feel.

With those two items, I instead probably wouldve went towards RoA and Deathcap or build accordingly.

But, hey if it work, I suppose it works.

scuds

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Delete View Post
A few good games. Regarding the Annie games, Im not sure why there's Rylais and Liandrys. Sure theyre a good combo but Annie isnt really a dps type champ. Or thats how I feel.

With those two items, I instead probably wouldve went towards RoA and Deathcap or build accordingly.

But, hey if it work, I suppose it works.
Keep carrying your way up!

Swifutaru

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantragk View Post
@swift - Play ranked games ?
i will but its down atm >

Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by janky bro View Post
Keep carrying your way higher!
Annie's shield applies the DoT from liandry's and so does tibbers, I figured AoE percentage health damage would be immensely over powered, I don't think I was wrong with that..

Elomancer

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaah View Post
Annie's shield applies the DoT from liandry's and so does tibbers, I figured AoE percentage health damage would be immensely over powered, I don't think I was wrong with that..
not a huge fan of that singed build. rush Rod <3

Pen15X

Futurecat

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Delete View Post
You play a lot of Akali and Master Yi, which are both GREAT at bronze elo. Pubstompy, snowbally assassins are excellent to carry your team with. And your KDA in s3 suggests you get fed in most games (12/4.5/7 is excellent on Akali, and your Yi numbers are similarly good). Your CS numbers are pretty low however, so this is something you should focus on. As you climb Elo, you will find creeps are a more reliable, less risky source of gold than players. Chasing kills can lose you the game once your opponents are skilled enough to counter your aggression. Work on getting those CS numbers up.

Also, perhaps the BIGGEST concern I have looking at your profile is that you seem to be unable to regularly translate being fed to winning the game. (If you could, you'd have climbed to silver or even higher by now). Rather than focusing on fighting and getting kills when you get fed, focus on fighting *over objectives* when you're fed. Every time you go into a teamfight, it should be over a specific objective, and it should be clear to you what you are aiming to get out of it before you go in. Know that you are trying to push down a tower, secure a buff steal or defend your own buff, go for Baron, go for Dragon, etc. KDA like yours without accompanying high winrate suggests you are fighting in the jungle just because you can. Work on translating that to map control, objectives, and ultimately wins.

Good luck!

Kanakattax

03-06-2013

@ Nyaah

When you play singed I'd recommend getting a catalyst/RoA before a shurelias
Seems like your best role is ADC, 100+ games as MF, might want to try to secure that position more often if you aren't getting tired of it.

1 thing that might help is if you died less, you seem to die quite often. . . looks like an average of 6 deaths a game. Might be from tunnel vision/chasing? I know where that's what happens to me a lot so if you have the same problem and fix it you will probably do a lot better.

Gl!

swilson

03-06-2013

@ Pen15X rod of ages and abyssal every game is a lot of stats you dont need till late game on annie, a deathcap or dfg rush will let you one shot people pretty much all game.

Futurecat: maybe put the jungle xin and kassadin away and focus on getting rating with that akali.

Kanakattax: Like that jarvan. Uhh, the cs on your jungle games is pretty high, might be taking too much away from your lanes.

Elomancer

03-06-2013

no one did me