LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dice

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyMan62 View Post
be a little more passive when playing, seems like all those deaths are throwing your team! Also in team fights as ADC try to stay be hind everyone since quinn is a ranged champ.
i see you doing work on that shaco, master it and carry harder! Good luck on your ranked games!

Zombiepaste

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunking Noobs View Post
I got yelled at for trying this.... didnt do half bad if i didnt have a disconnect on our team

Shiveron

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiepaste View Post
I got yelled at for trying this.... didnt do half bad if i didnt have a disconnect on our team
You need to work on your CS. It's pretty bad on some games. 149 @ 49 minutes, 34, 42, & 59 @ 25 minutes, are all super super low especially as an adc.

Vicvictorw

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiveron View Post
You need to work on your CS. It's pretty bad on some games. 149 @ 49 minutes, 34, 42, & 59 @ 25 minutes, are all super super low especially as an adc.
I'd play more support. Seems to be working better for you than adc. Can't trust someone else to do your job.

HandyMan62

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRĝ View Post
i see you doing work on that shaco, master it and carry harder! Good luck on your ranked games!
Keep up those tristana games, seems like you can carry yourself to plat maybe if you can keep that up.

Alexankros

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiepaste View Post
That is a lot of Singed. Like... a ton of it - and fairly decent on the most of them, too; minus the one RoA spam. Some good games as Quinn, too; though a game or two you had really high death count. Experimenting with her, most likely?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24863247 - Ignoring the jungle Riven game. They had a back door Zed that kept two shotting me the moment I showed up. (And the lanes were too pushed for ganks, so I was really behind)

Lionel Richies

03-03-2013

I actually need this. PLEASE

IceChair

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiveron View Post
It is pretty hard to judge you, especially since you are on your way up. Good luck on the placements!

But I would say, play more carries. If you really care about raising elo, play safer carries. The problem with your adc's such as draven and sivir is that their range is really short. Your overall league stats show you play cait a lot and you have a positive KDA. I guess I can say that it is not high enough especially with an ADC/APC.

IceChair

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Richies View Post
It is quite simple. As a laner, practice last hitting and playing safe. Don't go for unnecessary deaths. As a jungler, always be doing something. You are either farming or ganking or pushing. Never roam for the sake of roaming. Always have an objective in mind.

HandyMan62

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Richies View Post
Your laning skills seem to be weaker than your jungling ones, I would say try to initate ganks with your jungler early in the game so you can snowball lane and be able to actually carry your team in damage.