LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tandouri

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldthrone View Post
Your builds aren't bad and i assume your playstyle is not bad either looking at your scores. However that can only make up for the fact you cannot CS very well. If you learned to CS, I imagine you could get to silver or gold.
According to your ranked stats you should focus on less deaths

Now somebody, Teach me. i need your advice

TigersAreYellow

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandouri View Post
According to your ranked stats you should focus on less deaths

Now somebody, Teach me. i need your advice
Played a few Co-Op vs AI, but I don't really hold that against you as I do it sometimes to relieve stress. If you want to get elo try to play a mid/jungle so you can help lanes, winning top often can't compensate for mid/bot losing.

Edit : This is in no offense to you, I think that your ranked games are pretty good

Mameman

Recruiter

02-27-2013

Try solidifying your role choice and doing some research. Item builds seem a little confusing at times and...Smite Ignite jungle Darius...?

Also may want to try increasing your solo queue LKS.

Quote:
Played a few Co-Op vs AI, but I don't really hold that against you as I do it sometimes to relieve stress.
TBH I do Co-op vs AI to either test out new item builds, test out a new champion, or get my first win of the day bonus without frustration. =D

Tandouri

02-27-2013

thanks but yea i played coop vs a.i cuz i was waiting a call and i didn't want to troll people and i tried champs i usually dont play

And, think about getting spirit visage when you have warmogs and ap ennemies are troubling you, gives you massive hp regen, health, and the cdr is nice too, underestimated item imo. and its cheap

@ DahaznBoi

tips 2: get a name change, please.

TigersAreYellow

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mameman View Post
Try solidifying your role choice and doing some research. Item builds seem a little confusing at times and...Smite Ignite jungle Darius...?

Also may want to try increasing your solo queue LKS.

TBH I do Co-op vs AI to either test out new item builds, test out a new champion, or get my first win of the day bonus without frustration. =D
To be honest, the only reason I play jungle so much is because I queue with friends and they take all of the roles. I main ADC & Mid. The Smite Ignite Darius was supposed to be a troll, and I was supposed to change it to flash at the last second, but it didn't work

OMG A GOLD PLAYER. :OOOOOOOOO
Nice 9 win streak, seem like a casual player. Hard to say much since you won most of yours games. Let other people win?

Heartling

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDahAznBoiX View Post
To be honest, the only reason I play jungle so much is because I queue with friends and they take all of the roles. I main ADC & Mid. The Smite Ignite Darius was supposed to be a troll, and I was supposed to change it to flash at the last second, but it didn't work

OMG A GOLD PLAYER. :OOOOOOOOO
Nice 9 win streak, seem like a casual player. Hard to say much since you won most of yours games. Let other people win?
Yeah, that ignite smite darius made me wtf, but it apparently smashed the game open, so keep that up. No real advice, as you're honestly doing things decently.. Could probably fix your tank masteries for the -crit damage mastery, but that's really personal preference.. [ ad carries are jerks ]

Pegasoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

@ XDahAznBoiX
u need to farm more creeps with junglers, or u will fall behind late game

Sardis Jett

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasoo View Post
@ XDahAznBoiX
@ Pegasoo
You seem to be doing pretty well with the meta. My advice is to branch out a bit, and throw some curveballs

Thepopninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartling View Post
Yeah, that ignite smite darius made me wtf, but it apparently smashed the game open, so keep that up. No real advice, as you're honestly doing things decently.. Could probably fix your tank masteries for the -crit damage mastery, but that's really personal preference.. [ ad carries are jerks ]
Great games, but wriggles on Vi is questionable
a lizard is way better
and olaf is totally season 2, i wouldn't play him :S

Mameman

Recruiter

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasoo View Post
@ XDahAznBoiX
Little hard to say, but...

You really like to jungle, but you may want to adapt to other roles/champions a little better. It seems you have a rough time doing things you're not used to. (Practice your top since that seems like a good second go-to role for you)

You seem to have gotten counter jungled super hard (or got shut down in general) in one of your matches. Try to get some help from the others if possible.

Edit: Also maybe do some more normal matches every once in awhile. Good stress reliever and place to practice.