LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morgra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remeje View Post
Too many people constantly responding to each other, I'll just start with this one...

Over all, you're doing pretty well. Your CS is very low however, and even though you jungled in most those games, it's still really low. You might want to reconsider your rune pages and try more generic pages, your Volibear Jungle page seems to go everywhere rune wise. Try doing more generic of Attack Speed Red HP per lvl/Flat Armor yellows (your choice), MR blues, and movement speed quints.

Skize

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgra View Post
Too many people constantly responding to each other, I'll just start with this one...

Over all, you're doing pretty well. Your CS is very low however, and even though you jungled in most those games, it's still really low. You might want to reconsider your rune pages and try more generic pages, your Volibear Jungle page seems to go everywhere rune wise. Try doing more generic of Attack Speed Red HP per lvl/Flat Armor yellows (your choice), MR blues, and movement speed quints.
9/10

Not much to tell since you're s support main. You seem to know what you're doing. Low deaths, and seems like you're around at the right time.

MadDoughnutz

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skize View Post
You seem to like playing MF a lot, try going for two dorans(Sustain)rather then Bilge and than go for Infinity Edge for the damage spike on your Double Up and passive. Otherwise, keep getting more experienced with her and try out other carries as well. 7/10.

newfypuppie

07-13-2014

build ie then phantom on adcs now

Skize

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoughnutz View Post
You seem to like playing MF a lot, try going for two dorans(Sustain)rather then Bilge and than go for Infinity Edge for the damage spike on your Double Up and passive. Otherwise, keep getting more experienced with her and try out other carries as well. 7/10.
I guess it doesn't look like it, but that's actually exactly what I do. I also get Trinity Force instead of PD cause it grants a damage spike and Impure Shots gives me enough attack speed. Also, at times, I'll get a Zeal first and finish Last Whisper first to counter anyone that's building heavily in armor.

AnaIPrincess

08-25-2014

I really have no idea what ADC's build now, so it looks fine to me. But you do die quite a bit in I would say more than half of th egames, so positioning might be something you should focus on, as well as decission making. I know that's a huge one for me. But then again, you're playing Miss Fortunue. So if you get dived, you're sort of out of luck. You seem to do well on MF and Sona though, so keep playing them, and you'll climb in no time. (: