Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tofu951753

Junior Member

03-02-2014

u seem to be winning a lot on adcs

keep playing them and u'll hit gold in no time

getting a defensive item can help too, so u might want to consider doing that in the future


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sincarnation

Senior Member

03-03-2014

Quote:
tofu951753:
u seem to be winning a lot on adcs

keep playing them and u'll hit gold in no time

getting a defensive item can help too, so u might want to consider doing that in the future


MOTHER OF GOD a talon main
Rare Gj bro keep at it maybe riot will show him some love one of these days


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snake XT

Senior Member

03-03-2014

me mofos


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nickbroken

Senior Member

03-03-2014

play leona more you look like it can carry you out of bronze with it. get sweeping lense wafter you get sightstone, its better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid Lane Crisis

Senior Member

03-03-2014

Check me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firechess

Member

03-03-2014

At nickbroken, think before you buy boots of swiftness. Not a bad item but there are situations where it is the best and situations that it isn't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sincarnation

Senior Member

03-03-2014

Quote:
nickbroken:
play leona more you look like it can carry you out of bronze with it. get sweeping lense wafter you get sightstone, its better.


A jungle poppy main? Are you a smurf or just dedicated? uhh honestly I want to tell you to stahp so you can get out of bronze, but I like the originality.

Posted again cuz i actually wanted advice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volcrian

Senior Member

03-03-2014

Quote:
Sincarnation:
A jungle poppy main? Are you a smurf or just dedicated? uhh honestly I want to tell you to stahp so you can get out of bronze, but I like the originality.

Posted again cuz i actually wanted advice

Lol keep doing whatever ur doing now kuz you look really stronk. You'll probably be able to get into gold fast.

I'm bout to get to lvl 30. Im pretty sure ima get some more experience before I start ranked but any advice for when I do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firechess

Member

03-03-2014

At Sincarnation, you don't have enough games to make any reliable judgments. Even the timeless advice of work on csing doesn't apply since that seems to be your biggest strength. So...just play more games and try to figure it out yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nickbroken

Senior Member

03-03-2014

Quote:
Firechess:
At nickbroken, think before you buy boots of swiftness. Not a bad item but there are situations where it is the best and situations that it isn't.

I dunno for how i play poppy I need them