LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morgra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteICoconut View Post
^Play ranked more .

You really need to practice your Cs, getting that up will help improve your game play!

dw im here

10-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgra View Post
You really need to practice your Cs, getting that up will help improve your game play!
For you Okami,
Don't buy a philostone on Ahri, it makes you too weak around 6-11. Try extra Dorans Rings -> DeathFire Grasp/DeathCap.
Also beef up your mid champ pool, add atleast one or two other champs (particularly useful for situations in which they pick someone who counters Ahri).
Would help if you diversified your junglers/roles as well (I'm surprised you get to play Hecarim that often).

NuggyUnlimited

10-26-2013

Hey mind checking me out? NuggyUnlimited is the summoner name I know to practice my cs is #1 but i am bronze and it's tough i'm trying my best which is why I've been playing a lot of summoners rift. In ARAM i practice getting the most cs as i'm sharing a lane with 5 people and summoners rift i started playing solo lanes like top and mid so i can practice cs and pressuring my opponent. any other tips besides cs? I'm asking for tips other than cs because it's something I'm going to keep practicing and trying to get better at. Thanks for taking the time to read this I appreciate it.

Eyaru

10-26-2013

To NuggyUnlimited.

I have a few tips for you.
Play comfort picks.
Play match ups you are familiar with. (Dont pick something into a champ that you are not use to fighting with that champ you chose.)
Ward the map no matter what lane you are in.
Play specifically to who you have on your team and who you are fighting. This meaning that your positioning and choices need to be determined by your follow up and the enemy teams zone control and follow up.
Play one game at a time. Basically I mean that don't let a horrible loss effect you the next game. brush it off and try again.
Don't rage, and completely ignore those who are raging at you.
And always assist your team if you can.

These are solid tips for any level of play. Good luck.

dw im here

10-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyaru View Post
To NuggyUnlimited.

I have a few tips for you.
Play comfort picks.
Play match ups you are familiar with. (Dont pick something into a champ that you are not use to fighting with that champ you chose.)
Ward the map no matter what lane you are in.
Play specifically to who you have on your team and who you are fighting. This meaning that your positioning and choices need to be determined by your follow up and the enemy teams zone control and follow up.
Play one game at a time. Basically I mean that don't let a horrible loss effect you the next game. brush it off and try again.
Don't rage, and completely ignore those who are raging at you.
And always assist your team if you can.

These are solid tips for any level of play. Good luck.
For you Okami,
Don't buy a philostone on Ahri, it makes you too weak around 6-11. Try extra Dorans Rings -> DeathFire Grasp/DeathCap.
Also beef up your mid champ pool, add atleast one or two other champs (particularly useful for situations in which they pick someone who counters Ahri).
Would help if you diversified your junglers/roles as well (I'm surprised you get to play Hecarim that often).

Eyaru

10-26-2013

Stop being a troll... You have posted the same thing like 20 times on this thread.

Grafiore

10-26-2013

Quote:
Stop being a troll... You have posted the same thing like 20 times on this thread.
Idk how you're in gold, but your cs is really bad. And try not to die as much. Even if you have a lot of kills.

Eyaru

10-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainOfThe6Paths View Post
Idk how you're in gold, but your cs is really bad. And try not to die as much. Even if you have a lot of kills.
Ive been working on it... when I reached gold It was because I was playing really well at the time, and recently I have been sucking. But thanks for the tips, you're right about needing to stop dying as much.

Please Lolking the guy above me, thanks.

dw im here

10-26-2013

Quote:
For you Okami,

rfkannen

10-26-2013

to shesonlylevel7 id say keep playing jarvan as your good at him, but try to diversify your jungler pool, also PLAY RYZE! thank you.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30589538
also i know i suck.