LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Middleton

08-10-2013

ShesOnlyLevel17: the zed game u should sell hextech gunblade for a zephyr, as you have no movement speed item. the movement speed is important to chase enemy and kill them when it comes to late game.

Kresz

08-10-2013

Sir Middleton: carry me to diamond

MrKatyPerry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresz View Post
Sir Middleton: carry me to diamond
Carry me to plat; with the all might Viktor. #1

dw im here

08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKatyPerry View Post
Carry me to plat; with the all might Viktor. #1
I don't see too many issues with how you're playing as an individual. Try to communicate with your team more. If you know what you're doing, give good advice to your teammates. Make good calls on taking dragon and baron. Always recall after taking objectives when your team has lost health. You won't be able to contest Baron if you're low.

You're climbing. Keep going.

Fap to Catgirls

08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesOnlyLevel17 View Post
I don't see too many issues with how you're playing as an individual. Try to communicate with your team more. If you know what you're doing, give good advice to your teammates. Make good calls on taking dragon and baron. Always recall after taking objectives when your team has lost health. You won't be able to contest Baron if you're low.

idk how to play
my advice to you is to give me advice

dw im here

08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revin Kudd View Post
idk how to play
my advice to you is to give me advice

A0 SHIN

08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhhShucks View Post
I like that you play Anivia ranked, I think she is a hell of a lot stronger than she gets credit for. You may go a bit overboard building mana on her. I know she is really mana hungry, but you don't need ROA AND tear AND chalice. Get one of the three, probably tear, and then get yourself some real damage quickly.
I've been testing numerous anivia builds lately to see what works best for me. I really havent found one build that works less than any others, anivia is great any way you build her it seems. Except maybe adc, that kinda sucks with her.
I find, while the roa, tear, and chalice build is a bit overkill, nothing turns her into a farming frenzy queen bird more than that. Those are the only games ive reached "perfect" cs status with her. (10 cs per minute in games between 30-40 minutes long). So, in theory, building the tear and chalice and rod make it so you achieve late game status carry mode faster and safer than building for quick damage and hoping for kills.
Either way, I've tried a lot of different builds like I said, they all work well.

I think people dont play anivia much because she's really squishy and slow. People feel more comfortable playing someone more mobile and safe. Anivia is like a real life tank though. Easy to kill, but great positioning decimates the enemy. Plus you get a wall, and an aoe stun.. but whos bragging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myux View Post
Dont always blame a game on others, sometimes yes it's understandable to blame, but think to yourself that "If you can't carry your team, it's where you belong." People think the ranking system is bad but it isn't as bad as you think, it makes sense when u think of it the way i just wrote. Try to bring ur team together and teach them what to do, be a leader.
sorry, i forgot to clarify by what I meant by that. I mean, the people I play with who sucks is my brother. He feeds every game really hard lol.

And yes I have been working on my shotcalling, finding it really prevents "throws" like my last syndra game where my teammates were all just wandering around uncoordinated. I wouldve easily lost that game if I didnt take charge. :P thanks for the advice.

Shesonlylevel17@ you've been playing since season 1 and are gold 1. I dont think I'm in the place to give you advice. But, Why did you build muramana on zed? that seems like it'd be completely useless.

AhhShucks

08-10-2013

ShesOnlyLevel17

Telling everyone the same thing over and over is really annoying and kind of ruining the thread. Please cut it out

Orashion

08-11-2013

6 tear of goddess ezreal...

A0 SHIN

08-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orashion View Post
6 tear of goddess ezreal...
dont hate. Its the new meta.