LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zdravko TERA

08-07-2013

@Krandel - I think your biggest problem in 5v5s is your cs, I checked your ranked games and the normals you've played recently and the numbers seem pretty low besides that Morde game...but yeah it's Morde. I think you should try to focus more on CSing while harassing and going for kills obviously. Just make a mental note to last hit those creeps near you before/after an engage or even in between harassing.

@the person who gives me advice - My normals are pretty troll, it's normals I don't really try lol, focus on my ranked and any advice on how I can carry games better would be appreciated. I usually am positive KDA but I still lose a majority of my games. I main jungle and support but I can also mid Veigar and ADC Varus really well.

Krandel

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdravko TERA View Post
I checked your ranked games and the normals you've played recently and the numbers seem pretty low besides that Morde game...
Wait, what Mordekaiser game are you talking about? I haven't played a game as Mordekaiser in a long time.

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2013

Uhh, don't run revive on zac? Surprised it's something that needs to be said.

Other than that just a lot of twisted treeline games.

Shaneypoo

08-07-2013

:[ skipped.

Krandel

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabi Kitty View Post
Uhh, don't run revive on zac? Surprised it's something that needs to be said.

Other than that just a lot of twisted treeline games.
To be fair, that game as Zac, me and my friends were doing the full revive bungaloo team. Everyone on our side had revive and teleport, except me because I was jungling.

@Kraken

I feel like your games as Gankplank is similar to XXSweepStakesXX's game as Tryndamere. Statikk shiv is a good item to have on him, but you should probably buy an infinity edge first at least.

Not Rob

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krandel View Post
To be fair, that game as Zac, me and my friends were doing the full revive bungaloo team. Everyone on our side had revive and teleport, except me because I was jungling.

@Kraken

I feel like your games as Gankplank is similar to XXSweepStakesXX's game as Tryndamere. Statikk shiv is a good item to have on him, but you should probably buy an infinity edge first at least.
Why run revive on zac?
Don't run CDR boots on renekton, especially when you have a frozen heart and black cleaver already..
Also is the lifesteal on renekton not slightly redundant? I don't know much about renekton but his AOE lifesteal is pretty good from what i remember.
Overlords bloodmail.. Skip it and get a randuins instead. You get more stats for the money you spend.

YahIDidThat

08-07-2013

@Evil Zop Have you considered running gp/10 runes on your support, your positioning, judging from your kda, is phenomenal. Adding a bit of extra income would allow you to place more wards and also let you get more than 8k gold in a 55 minute janna game

Krandel

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil zop View Post
why run revive on zac?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krandel View Post
to be fair, that game as zac, me and my friends were doing the full revive bungaloo team. Everyone on our side had revive and teleport, except me because i was jungling.

Okay I'm done here. Ignore me for now. Next person do YahIDidThat

WudiTao

08-07-2013

Add me. I'll carry you.

ZedZix

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WudiTao View Post
Add me. I'll carry you.
Play more Yi, get to Diamond