LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toshogu

07-28-2013

Stay out of ranked for a while, watch more videos on champs that you play. Learn the strategies and basics of playing ranked matches. Or just keep playing ranked. After about 200 games you'll start to win. Unless you are a complete mouthbreather and can't learn from mistakes.

Twinkit

07-28-2013

Don't try exiting new builds, you'll get yelled at if you do.

Wtfitzchris

07-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad Croly View Post
I could seriously use some advice. I've lost all six of my last ranked games in a row, five of them being my placement matches and am feeling really crummy about my performance.
You just started ranked. Don't feel too badly, losing streaks happen to all of us. You look like you enjoy playing support, which is great in ranked as most of the time it's the role no one wants. Stick with it and learn from your mistakes.

Other than that, the best advice I can think to give you right now is to practice in normals. Stop playing Co-Op vs AI as it'll lead to you developing bad habits. Try to practice champions for each role in normals. It's ok if you want to main support, but it's important to be familiar with all roles. Oh yea and make sure to ward a lot.

You seem like you really have a drive to get better. Be supportive of your team and keep at it. You'll be out of Bronze in no time.

ZS514

07-28-2013

Went on 2 losing streaks as I was inches from my promo series to gold (both times). Go ahead, I'm ready.

kay9ine

07-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
keep playing cassopeia?
play ranked

kay9ine

07-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS514 View Post
Went on 2 losing streaks as I was inches from my promo series to gold (both times). Go ahead, I'm ready.
play lee sin freelo

DerkDerkistan

07-28-2013

Get more runes.

hossaim

07-28-2013

don't play support teemo and try taking ignite on zed it helps his dueling a lot.

MLG420YOL0SWAG

07-28-2013

I'm not sure if I am doing rengar right.

Btw, i'm only level 15, so not ranked yet.

kay9ine

07-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossaim View Post
don't play support teemo and try taking ignite on zed it helps his dueling a lot.
No it doesnt