LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You Suck

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalianeth View Post
@AhhShucks

Your ADC seems to be pretty solid, especially Corki, so you should probably focus on that role if you wanna get to Gold before the end of the season. You might also find it easier to climb divisions by sticking to a few champs for each roles, that really made a difference for me.
you seem to do best with Aggressive all-in champions like Diana and Nocturne, i recommend you stick with these types of champs and perhaps try J4 as well

Rossebay

07-27-2013

Stay toplane.

You Suck

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossebay View Post
Stay toplane.
me?

Heavenhawkz

07-27-2013

Just keep on practicing with the your champions. Gotta work on dem mechanics if you want to climb. Keep at it

that nidalee

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenhawkz View Post
Just keep on practicing with the your champions. Gotta work on dem mechanics if you want to climb. Keep at it
keep playing adc it looks like its working for you, me:http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34687026

Cya later Nerds

07-27-2013

pls gimmid advice, nidalee you're a strong mid laner but try to ease off adc a bit you seem to stagger there

AhhShucks

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissing at Baron View Post
pls gimmid advice, nidalee you're a strong mid laner but try to ease off adc a bit you seem to stagger there

Your doing pretty well with Ez, but I think you could take it up a notch. Consider getting Bloodthirster instead of Spirit of the Elder Lizard.

BoTRK on blue Ez just seems like a wasted slot, you are already pretty much uncatchable with Guantlet. Your poke is already absurd with Muramana and Guantlet. Consider grabbing a defensive item or a last whisper for that slot instead.

MegaLordZerato

07-27-2013

any advice for meh?

Robocop24

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaLordZerato View Post
any advice for meh?
Play more ranked or draft....your last 10 match history is half bots half normal

MegaLordZerato

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop24 View Post
Play more ranked or draft....your last 10 match history is half bots half normal
ok