LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walter H White

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakru View Post
I am looking for any help here being stuck at 40 Lp from gold 5 is demoralizing
First, you have been climbing steadily. Don't lose hope, I think you will get there soon.

Your number one issues is dying too much. Try to never exceed 4 deaths in a game under 40 minutes.

Second, buy more wards. Probably a reason you are dying. I would emphasize less chasing, more farming, and just take the easy kills that naturally present themselves as people at silver LOVE being out of position.

Third, play hyper carries or snowball chapions. Thus ensures you will win a vast majority of games that you get a lead. A few that come to mind, based on what you play are: Karthus, Vayne, Eve, and Diana.

If you are forced to support just pick Nami. She is the most faceroll at the moment, especially at lower levels where no one can dodges q.

Finally, NEVER rage under any circumstances. If a game slips away, move on. Don't even call people out below plat, as they react poorly. At best give helpful tips, but mostly just remain quiet except to ping objectives and call for things like baron.

evilphrin1

07-26-2013

@ walter H white
Wow, I doubt I could give much advice to someone in diomand, but keep be awesome at playing fiora. You're really good!

Dyrus Jr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaethan View Post
You average a lot of kills each game, but you also die a lot while doing so. Work on not dying (i.e carry lots of ward to shunpo to). and, learn some more heroes other than katarina tbh.
You seem like an all around good player. Not much advice needed to be given just keep doing what you're doing

Anakru

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter H White View Post
First, you have been climbing steadily. Don't lose hope, I think you will get there soon.

Your number one issues is dying too much. Try to never exceed 4 deaths in a game under 40 minutes.

Second, buy more wards. Probably a reason you are dying. I would emphasize less chasing, more farming, and just take the easy kills that naturally present themselves as people at silver LOVE being out of position.

Third, play hyper carries or snowball chapions. Thus ensures you will win a vast majority of games that you get a lead. A few that come to mind, based on what you play are: Karthus, Vayne, Eve, and Diana.

If you are forced to support just pick Nami. She is the most faceroll at the moment, especially at lower levels where no one can dodges q.

Finally, NEVER rage under any circumstances. If a game slips away, move on. Don't even call people out below plat, as they react poorly. At best give helpful tips, but mostly just remain quiet except to ping objectives and call for things like baron.
. Thanks for the reply, I will say this I main jungle and all my eve,Diana and Elise are all jungle games, also I play a mean Tarik but I try switch it up

Bushido

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feed Me Dogs View Post
You seem like an all around good player. Not much advice needed to be given just keep doing what you're doing
Get them to chase you.

On the real, be sure you die less if you really are looking to improve. With Singed you have to know when you can slick by with 2 hp and when you'll just die, and it looks like you're still needing to learn that.

Years of War

07-26-2013

@Bushido
Try getting tear into archangles on kassadin, he stacks it really well and it allows you to be less careful with your mana.
Phantom dancer isn't that great on Ezreal, if you're going non blue build go into statick shiv.

Silversig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2013

@Bysanity

Try buying boots of mobility and try to snowball the game with denial of vision! (orcals!)not every game should be a Bulwark rush!

AhhShucks

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversig View Post
@Bysanity

Try buying boots of mobility and try to snowball the game with denial of vision! (orcals!)not every game should be a Bulwark rush!

Huh, plat, now sure how much advise I can give. I'm curious about why on earth you buy runaan's hurricane on Corki though.

Silversig

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhhShucks View Post
Huh, plat, now sure how much advise I can give. I'm curious about why on earth you buy runaan's hurricane on Corki though.
It splits the proc from Phage and sheen! + Corki's Passisve! Its makes his DPS rivals even vaynes when 2+ targets are in range. However be warned you lose the Defense item solt that you's normally get.

Dalianeth

07-26-2013

@AhhShucks

Your ADC seems to be pretty solid, especially Corki, so you should probably focus on that role if you wanna get to Gold before the end of the season. You might also find it easier to climb divisions by sticking to a few champs for each roles, that really made a difference for me.