LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hollywood Cool

Senior Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bysanity View Post
@Riot Socrates
Thank you. c:

On Caitlyn after you get IE and Shiv, Its probably not a good idea to get another zeal, Try going for blood thirster or LW. If you're losing go for a defensive item. Shiv and zerker greaves give you enough attack speed. Although it seems to work for you.
on that Zac game, it looked like your team had enough damage, so i would assume going tanky. (Ancient golem, Locket, Bulwark, etc) would've been a way better choice.

Not much to go on as a lot of your games are aram or customs.
The jungle in season 3 has changed rather considerably. Aatrox jungle is probably a good pubstomper but unless you're getting fed the jungle will not provide you enough gold to survive into the late game. However, if you wish to be a carry from the jungle you should be assertive about taking lane creeps, and nevermind those who ***** about "pushing the lane."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sryder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Cool View Post
The jungle in season 3 has changed rather considerably. Aatrox jungle is probably a good pubstomper but unless you're getting fed the jungle will not provide you enough gold to survive into the late game. However, if you wish to be a carry from the jungle you should be assertive about taking lane creeps, and nevermind those who ***** about "pushing the lane."
Ahhh Jarvan... your KDA doesn't seem bad. One way I can tell you to win more ranked matchs is by warding two lanes. I usually ward bot/mid and it'll help your laners, helping you in. :P Also jungle more, Junglers have a huge impact on the match.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaph88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-26-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...1#ranked-stats

Hollywood cool,
Your support seems solid. Often in high bronze and low silver people feel the need to carry games but aren't actually able to themselves. Playing support can allow those better then you to carry you while still ensuring you contribute. Until you are able to pubstomp a top/mid lane warding, and playing a good support can help you win. Things like a great sona ult or taric stun on a carry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piece5

Senior Member

07-26-2013

tips pls?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnaITofu

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaph88 View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...1#ranked-stats

Hollywood cool,
Your support seems solid. Often in high bronze and low silver people feel the need to carry games but aren't actually able to themselves. Playing support can allow those better then you to carry you while still ensuring you contribute. Until you are able to pubstomp a top/mid lane warding, and playing a good support can help you win. Things like a great sona ult or taric stun on a carry.
I think you can minimize your deaths if you pick your fights, you never need to go all in if u feel that it will end up bad. but gj on gold

My name is : LuckyTofu


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZealotTKO

Senior Member

07-26-2013

looks like ur a good jungler. rammus seems to be freelo for u :P But as u get higher up, its more important u can play probably at least 3 roles well. Try learning to play a couple other roles as well as u have learned jungling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steaklol

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaITofu View Post
I think you can minimize your deaths if you pick your fights, you never need to go all in if u feel that it will end up bad. but gj on gold

My name is : LuckyTofu
Spam that Rammus and watch your elo climb.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anakru

Junior Member

07-26-2013

I am looking for any help here being stuck at 40 Lp from gold 5 is demoralizing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comedian

Senior Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL PLS NO View Post
Spam that Rammus and watch your elo climb.
Edit: Play more eve
Underqualified to give you advice but how on earth do you play eve so well, she's so hard for me after her ult switch to current health. Also do you hit your ult before dfg or after since it's current health the damage requires alot of math


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedian View Post
Edit: Play more eve
Underqualified to give you advice but how on earth do you play eve so well, she's so hard for me after her ult switch to current health. Also do you hit your ult before dfg or after since it's current health the damage requires alot of math
You average a lot of kills each game, but you also die a lot while doing so. Work on not dying (i.e carry lots of ward to shunpo to). and, learn some more heroes other than katarina tbh.