LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHedge64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bysanity View Post
@MrHedge64
Learn how to build the champions you play, you seem to play decent with them.
Like On Shyvana, Try going Ancient golem, Bulwark, Merc treads, and Blade of the ruined king.
Generally as the jungler you're going to be initiating which needs you to be sort of tanky.
You seem to really like Zephyr as an item, in my opinion its only good on like Aatrox, or irelia.
Wait, wouldn't golem and merc's be redundant?
Also, zephyr + ms runes makes for brutal goddamn ganks. Dragon form lets me catch up even if they flash.

Zephyr is secretly OP, calling it. Gives something to every AD champion I own.
Also, when do you get the time to build bulwark? I need to keep my damage up to snuff to continue being a threat. Shy doesn't have any cc or very high bases.

Aggression

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHedge64 View Post
Wait, wouldn't golem and merc's be redundant?
Also, zephyr + ms runes makes for brutal goddamn ganks. Dragon form lets me catch up even if they flash.

Zephyr is secretly OP, calling it. Gives something to every AD champion I own.
Also, when do you get the time to build bulwark? I need to keep my damage up to snuff to continue being a threat. Shy doesn't have any cc or very high bases.
Your AD rune page is really specific. I'd really invest in one for more than junglers.

Also your AP mid mastery page really should take that one point in the bonus time on the buffs. It makes a huge difference in lane. HUGE.

Speed Racer

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEINGBLACKISHARD View Post
Your AD rune page is really specific. I'd really invest in one for more than junglers.

Also your AP mid mastery page really should take that one point in the bonus time on the buffs. It makes a huge difference in lane. HUGE.
Keep playing that Diana to climb ranked....

FourteenFCali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEINGBLACKISHARD View Post

i loev your name

the only advice i have is to get flat mr instead of scaling, you can turn that early game advantage into a snowball, and the worst case is you'll be down less MR than a single mr item would give at level 18

Speed Racer

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourteenFCali View Post
i loev your name

the only advice i have is to get flat mr instead of scaling, you can turn that early game advantage into a snowball, and the worst case is you'll be down less MR than a single mr item would give at level 18
I have both and I switch it around from time to time on rune pages if I know I'm going to be playing specific champs. Thanks for the advice, though!

Gibbon100

07-26-2013

Try to improve on your cs.
You should also practice normals with people you use in ranked such as Lux.
You should try to find a champion you do well with and play them more like soraka.

EvilSoldierSG

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbon100 View Post
Try to improve on your cs.
You should also practice normals with people you use in ranked such as Lux.
You should try to find a champion you do well with and play them more like soraka.

Seems your journey in ranked has yet to begin, good luck sir.

devioushobo

07-26-2013

I'm losin hard

Goodguy Hopper

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSoldierSG View Post
Seems your journey in ranked has yet to begin, good luck sir.
diversify your champion selection.

devioushobo

07-26-2013

[QUOTE=Goodguy Hopper;40169173]diversify your champion selection.
CS slightly more.