LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Girofalcon

07-26-2013

Hello

nickchan85

07-26-2013

You should main rengar and just splitpush and assassinate. try reading a guide on him (i dont play him personally, but i think hes rly rly good in ranked atm). Otherwise you look pretty solid

Yankotsu

07-26-2013

There are 6 VladĂmir sorry mate =/

but I would like some advice!

pinguihome

07-26-2013

tryhard and maybe try to play some more champion classes other than support and fiddlesticks. From what I've seen. it seems hard to carry as a support.

Strawberi

07-26-2013

@pinguihome
On Diana try going nashors tooth or lichbane, they're both extremely strong on her.
Try farming up a bit more, it seems like you farm decently early on but don't quite get an optimal amount of farm.

MrHedge64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bysanity View Post
@pinguihome
On Diana try going nashors tooth or lichbane, they're both extremely strong on her.
Try farming up a bit more, it seems like you farm decently early on but don't quite get an optimal amount of farm.
I'm really in no position to give advice to someone in Platinum.

Strawberi

07-26-2013

@MrHedge64
Learn how to build the champions you play, you seem to play decent with them.
Like On Shyvana, Try going Ancient golem, Bulwark, Merc treads, and Blade of the ruined king.
Generally as the jungler you're going to be initiating which needs you to be sort of tanky.
You seem to really like Zephyr as an item, in my opinion its only good on like Aatrox, or irelia.

pinguihome

07-26-2013

I farm champions, not minions.

mrhedge, id say play more ranked so we have more to judge. get seeded at least. Work on cs always, positioning, and map awareness.

Strawberi

07-26-2013

@pinguihome
Farming champions is fine, but farming minions gives you a lot more gold then kills do.

pinguihome

07-26-2013

lol, I know. how games usually go for me farmwise is, I maintain the "optimal" cs count up to about the 10-15 minute mark, then I get a few kills, get fed and start roaming to help other lanes and apply map pressure. So, the only farm I ever get is a little bit when I go to other lanes, or some jungle mosnters every now and then. Then only some when my team groups and pushes down the lanes together (depends on other teammates waveclear).