LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunlitVoid

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinguihome View Post
play more ranked if youre interested in that. youve played a lot of normals I think you could look to get up to silver at the least.

halfdeath, i couldnt give you advice lol.
more cs

also you should try dfg on ahri in some situations, and I generally prefer chalice -> athenes on ziggs over tear -> seraphs

BeatRushVII

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunlitVoid View Post
more cs

also you should try dfg on ahri in some situations, and I generally prefer chalice -> athenes on ziggs over tear -> seraphs
Keep supporting your way to victory. I really need to give tear , nomicon sona a try, seen it a few times, looks like a hoot and a half

Maybe try boots other than mercs sometimes, with a lot of those supports you wont be the target of cc anyway. Lucidity and roamers are situationally very strong on supports

WatermelonYellow

BeatRushVII

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by apkuof View Post
no

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunlitVoid View Post
more cs

Your builds really suck you probably have good mechanics in comparison to other people your elo but i don't think you'll get away with those kind of builds later on.

No Pho King Way

07-25-2013

Keep that farm up

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27252821

BeatRushVII

07-26-2013

holy god am i sick of being skipped by this.

Looks like you do fine, although i would build torment much alter than you are. It works best when you have some more oomph behind your kit. You could also work on your cs a lot, its about as low as mine, which really isn't a good thing

MG z3rg3m3ow

07-26-2013

You've been climbing try to expand your roles if possible! You seem to play support + mid for the most part - which is good - but playing another role or two can always help. Best of luck ^_^

KYU22

07-26-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/41050335#profile

Any advice? Trying to get into silver ATM.

Xuanxue NA

07-26-2013

cs more, dont die.... blah blah blah it's all bull****. Unless you luck out with decent players or hypercarry you wont win. Even if you play good. Rename the que carry your team or lose que from bronze to gold and it would be more accurate.