LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venerati0n

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashrel View Post
Moar CS
Off topic, I like your name.

On topic, take my suggestions with a grain of salt. I'm rather knowledgeable about the game but only for a Silver II, even if something makes intuitive sense it might not work in practice and I simply don't have as much experience as others. That said, my suggestions are worth a try. At least I like to think so.

Runes: I find the 9 armour pen on your "nunu jungle" somewhat questionable but don't know much about nunu. I'd assume that's to assist you in your early clear and to just make your AAs more relevant when chasing. Not the worst idea in the worst idea in the world, I also enjoy how you use one armour pen red to get the most out of your runes. Very clever.

You could consider armour or AD reds on your support page but if you're aggressive magic pen works just fine as well.

Masteries: on "Bruiser" you should swap out 2 of your points in fury for 2 in brute force, also consider picking up destruction if you're using this page on someone who's already good at pushing turrets such as Jayce or Jax.

on "Hecarim" you should consider swapping out perserverance/tough skin/bladed armour for durability and hardiness. You'll steal less buffs accidentally and keep the tankiness you get out of your masteries outside of the jungle as well.

Overall you seem to be just fine as far as runes/masteries go so don't worry too much.

Builds aren't something I can help you with since you haven't played a ranked match in a while.

Miscellaneous:
Your CS is pretty low even on amazing farmers such as Singed. In 4 games with Malphite you managed to average 35 CS as well, assuming you didn't play him as a support that's very surprising and you should try to farm more. Well, either way you should try to farm more. Be aware of where your lane is at any given moment and if there's nothing else really happening you might as well go push it instead of letting it get to your turret to be wasted.

You also seem to not have a champion you can fall back to in every role, you should try to learn all the roles instead of just jungle.

Hopefully I helped somewhat.

As for me, I can't for the life of me figure out how to build jungle Elise I keep trying to build her like I do in top but if I don't get early kills I tend to fall behind as well. Also I've noticed that my CS is trash, do you find it easier to CS with attack speed or attack damage?Anyway, suggestions on jungle Elise in particular would be appreciated. Anything else of course is nice as well.

alexmf2

MudWrestleMeIRL

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmf2 View Post
try to learn more champions... it looks like you only focus on pantheon ;d

Axelios

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmf2 View Post
You appear to have a great understanding of Pantheon and that is your downfall.

1) CS CS CS. You appear to snowball very easily in bronze but as you rise in ranks this will become less and less possible. Which therefore means you need good cs to keep up. In comparison between two games one which lasted 25 minutes and another that lasted 35 you literally gained a mere 20 more creeps in 10 minutes. This also appears to be a recurring theme.

2) You have mastered Pantheon, congratulations, now learn other champions. If Pantheon is banned, you are screwed. If you get counterpicked you are screwed. If you don't snowball you are screwed. You play a great champion for lower level play but this in the end WILL hold you back.

3) Kills don't win games. Objectives do, I don't know how you play in game as I haven't seen you but you appear to have a huge volume of kills. Now, are you pushing after those kills? Did you take Dragon? Baron? Tower? Their buffs? What is their respawn timers at? Can you sneak some more tower hits?

Lastly, I'd just like to add, I wish I could play Pantheon but I suck with him. However even if I do suck with him I'd probably still manage to out cs you by far which in turn would make it more difficult for you to win lane. You can improve, I believe in you. Learn new champs and stay humble

Dream Bot

07-25-2013

Dr Stranglove, get a new summoner icon :P Haha other than that you are a solid player dude wish I could play like you. I've been learning just so hard to get out of bronze going 8-2 darius and bot goes 0-11...

Axelios

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyyyyy View Post
Dr Stranglove, get a new summoner icon :P Haha other than that you are a solid player dude wish I could play like you. I've been learning just so hard to get out of bronze going 8-2 darius and bot goes 0-11...
But but...I want Meteos-Sama to notice me Q_Q...one time I even played against him and I did so good and was pwning his mid but Senpai didn't even mention me on stream Q__________________________Q

Axelios

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyyyyy View Post
Let's start with the basics.

Cs, now I mentioned this with another player but Cs is CRUCIAL to improving your gameplay. At high Diamond rarely is someone given flack for cs. Why? Because at this level we all cs at the very least a respectable minimum. Lower tiers tend to forget the importance of csing. Work on it.

Champions, are you playing best champs? Do you attempt to get your best roles? Can you appropriately fill if need be other roles whether or not you want too. The answer to these questions should be yes. If they aren't work on that.

Demeanor, right off the bat you say you can't carry bot. I'm here to tell you, you WILL carry that bot whether or not they deserve it because YOU do deserve to win if you work hard enough for it. If you snowball, force objectives. If you take top tower when you go top...GO BOT AFTER AND GEt THAT TOWER. After which get a dragon when you kill them bot. I don't want to hear "I can't carry X that is 0/11" Cool, so what you do is you get good enough, you master your champ hard enough, so that you can. Be positive >:l Its bronze, people throw left and right. You just gotta get super fed and be hyper aggressive at that low elo.

Lastly, a simple question, is your mouse decent? You reaction speed? Your awareness? Do you ward? I notice people in lower tiers don't seem to realize that in Plat + most players are playing under very good conditions with stable good internet, stable fps and equipment that won't hinder them.

King Ghidrah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2013

diamond 1, not bad!!

Jonesypants

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhumation View Post
diamond 1, not bad!!
Play more Ahri. She's a great champ if you master her.

EDIT: On your ADC mastery page, get rid of the +3 mp5 and put it in defense tree for the extra 30 hp. It helps a lot for level 1 trades, and +3 mp/5 isn't that much.

Kjetter

07-25-2013

Play a carry role instead of supporting as much to have more impact on the game. If you choose to support Lulu, Thresh, Leona have large impact in lower ELO games during Team fights. You will win more games the more impact you can make.